|Page (1) of 1 - 04/05/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Fusion CRM Fuels New Sales Opportunities and Efficiency for The Athene GroupThe Athene Group Leverages Oracle Fusion CRM for Global Collaboration and Increased Mobility (April 05, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/05/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- The Athene Group, a CRM strategy and technology implementation services provider, has deployed Oracle Fusion CRM to help achieve new levels of collaboration, mobility, social networking and enhanced communications within the sales organization.
- A global organization with a majority of employees working in virtual environments across the United States and India, The Athene Group needed to further enhance collaboration and drive new sales for future success.
- Oracle Fusion CRM now delivers the collaboration environment, seamless Microsoft Outlook integration, mobility features and active streams required to boost their sales goal initiatives to the next level.
- Whether The Athene Group sales team is in the office, at the airport or out in the field, Oracle Fusion CRM Desktop has provided new time-saving efficiency, mobility with smart phones and increased record creation of customers due to the ease-of-use and integrated CRM capabilities directly within Microsoft Outlook.
- After the implementation of the sales campaign functionalities in Oracle Fusion CRM, The Athene Group can now more effectively and frequently communicate messages to different sales constituencies by reaching hundreds, if not thousands, of potential sales with a single email, versus individual phone calls or emails.
- The Athene Group has already reached new sales opportunities that had previously gone dormant due to the new touch points enabled by Oracle Fusion CRM.
- With Oracle Fusion CRM, The Athene Group now plans to begin a cohesive environment of social networking with not only internal business development, marketing and sales, but also project delivery and consultants who work with customers and are intrinsic to ongoing sales.
- "As a CRM technology consulting group, that is also a business that relies heavily on CRM for managing and growing our client base, we are incredibly excited with the results from our recent deployment of Oracle Fusion CRM," said Vikas Bhambri, managing partner of CRM practice, The Athene Group. "With a diverse workforce that is spread across two continents and constant travel for our consulting clients, we needed to increase our own collaboration and mobility tools. Oracle Fusion CRM delivers this in spades, thanks to the incredible integration of Microsoft Outlook and CRM on smart phones, sales campaign management, and more."
- "With Oracle Fusion CRM, Oracle has raised the bar for CRM in sales performance management, enterprise integration, and business flexibility," said Anthony Lye, senior vice president of CRM, Oracle. "The Athene Group is an excellent example of how the sales focus of Oracle Fusion CRM can make a radical difference in how teams operate more effectively and better accomplish the end goal of selling more."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: customer, customers, business benefits, partners, Oracle, snapshot, video, roi, press release, Sales, Marketing, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Marketing, Networking, Internet, Business Issues, Hardware, Management, Sales, Sales, USA, India, Marketwire, , Business, Social Networking, Email, india, Other,