|Page (1) of 1 - 05/09/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Delivers New Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence ApplicationsNew Tools Provide Decision Makers With Rapid Access to Real-Time, Business Critical Information and Actionable Insight to Grow Their Businesses (May 09, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/09/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To provide CFOs and executive decision makers of midsize companies with rapid access to critical information and faster time to benefit, Oracle today announced new Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications for both the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Available through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), and in some locations Oracle Consulting, Oracle Business Accelerators are powerful, easy-to-use, rapid implementation tools, templates and wizards developed by Oracle to achieve faster time to benefit and improved return on investment (ROI).
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications provide a structured and guided approach to deploying Oracle's Business Intelligence Applications with pre-built integrations and comprehensive analytics reporting functionality that enable rapid deployment and reduced implementation risk.
- The new Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications enable companies to rapidly connect Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12 through 12.1.3 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 and 9.1 transaction systems to the Oracle Business Intelligence dashboards.
- The Oracle Business Accelerators configure the data warehouse based on the company's industry leading business flows mapped to the analytics dashboards.
- For example, customers can now track key business metrics and analytics across their order-to-cash business flow processes.
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications help expedite delivery of the following out-of-the-box benefits of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications:
- Over 1,500 Business Metrics in 17 interactive dashboards across 36 industry leading business flows are available for Oracle E-Business Suite decision makers. These include comprehensive Financials, Procurement and Spend, Supply Chain, Order Management and Projects analytics capabilities.
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne decision makers can now benefit from more than 700 Business Metrics in nine dashboards across 15 industry leading business flows covering Financials, Supply Chain and Order Management.
- "Oracle Business Accelerators help Ndevr deliver ideal business intelligence solutions to our customers that are simple to deploy and help enable a fast return on investment," said Maureen Clifford, CEO, Ndevr. "By utilizing Oracle Business Accelerators to implement business intelligence applications, we feel confident that our customers can be ready to tackle and solve difficult business problems."
- "Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications deliver world-class functionality to Oracle E-Business Suite customers, providing fast implementations, low total cost of ownership and a real return on investment," said Haider Tirmizi, CEO, AbbuSys. "AbbuSys has worked with Oracle to offer these solutions to power midsize enterprises with the real-time data and cross operational visibility needed to improve decision-making capabilities. With Oracle Business Accelerators, we feel confident that our customers are prepared to succeed in increasingly complex business scenarios."
- "Oracle Business Accelerators help reduce implementation discovery, setup and testing project phases," said Mark Keever, group vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. "Now, with new functionality for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, CFOs and other decision making executives at midsize companies can quickly gain access to over 1,500 key business metrics directly connected to end-to-end business flows, achieving a significant reduction in setup and configuration time to obtain out of the box business intelligence dashboards. These capabilities provide executives with the intelligent decision-making tools that are the foundation of every growing, successful business."
- Oracle for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Business Accelerators
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Partners
- Oracle Accelerate
- Oracle Accelerate Solutions
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Knowledge Zone: Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Facebook page for Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Midsize Customer Success Stories
- Webcast: Why Midsize Companies Need Top Tier ERP
- Webcast: Overview of Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Midsize Resource Center
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications are built upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, Productivity Applications, Hardware, Software Development, Other Applications, Methodology, Tools, Testing, Performance, Management, CEO/CFO, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Business, Other,