|Page (1) of 1 - 01/25/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Completes Acquisition of RightNowAdds Leading Customer Service Cloud Capabilities to Power Great Customer Experiences (January 25, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Companies need to deliver a unified, personalized, and relevant customer experience to their customers throughout the marketing, selling, support and service phases of the customer journey to maximize loyalty, advocacy and repeat business.
- RightNow's leading cloud-based Customer Service offering helps organizations deliver exceptional customer experiences across the web, social networks and contact centers, and will be a key component of the Oracle Public Cloud.
- The combination of Oracle's leading marketing, sales, ecommerce, search and business intelligence software with RightNow's leading service capabilities, helps companies power great customer experiences in a seamless, personalized way across all channels and customer touchpoints: including on the web, in a store, over the phone or via mobile devices.
- Customers have overwhelmingly supported the transaction since it was announced. In fact, RightNow just completed the largest subscription booking quarter ever in the company's history.
- Oracle executives will provide more details on the product strategy for the combined Oracle and RightNow offering, during a webcast presentation on January 31 at 9:00am PT.
- More information on this announcement and the webcast can be found at http://www.oracle.com/rightnow.
This document is for information purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: enterprise, applications, software, database, middleware, fusions, business, hardware, Oracle, Sales, Applications, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Database, Internet, Hardware, Cloud Computing, Other, Business Intelligence, Search, Internet Server Applications, Search Servers, Public cloud, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Business, Other,