|Page (1) of 1 - 03/15/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Communications Unified Customer Relationship Management and Billing and Revenue Management Solution and Pricing Design Center Achieve TM Forum Frameworx Solution and Product Certifications Oracle Communications Unified Customer Relationship ManagemOracle Remains the Only Vendor to Achieve Frameworx Solution CertificationOracle Remains the Only Vendor to Achieve Frameworx Solution Certification (March 15, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle today announced that its Oracle Communications Unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Solution has completed the TM Forum Frameworx Solution Certification. Oracle remains the only vendor with solutions certified to meet Frameworx standards to date.
- Oracle also announced today that Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center has completed the TM Forum Frameworx Product Certification process.
- Frameworx certified solutions and products meet the Frameworx suite of standards -- including Business Process Framework (eTOM) and Information Framework (SID), and align with TM Forum terminology.
- Communications Service Providers (CSPs) adopting Frameworx-certified products and solutions can:
- Procure with confidence through the use of a common language to identify the solution's capabilities
- Identify process inefficiencies against proven industry best-practices to enable the prompt launch of new business models and offers
- Reduce the risks and costs associated with application implementations by allowing a simplified integration cost assessment prior to purchase
Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution Frameworx Certification Details:
- Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution enables service providers to serve their customers and partners seamlessly across multiple channel touch points, and create and monetize differentiated offers.
- The certification assessment mapped 57 TM Forum Business Process Framework processes to Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution. The processes spanned fulfillment, assurance and billing functions within the operations domain as well as functions within the enterprise management domain.
- Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution components include Oracle's Siebel CRM, Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management and Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications.
- This solution and Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery (RODOD) solution are the only productized solutions certified against TM Forum's eTOM and SID industry standards.
Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center Frameworx Product Certification Details:
- The certification of Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center is an important step to helping CSPs accelerate time to business value. This product:
- Enables the rapid design and deployment of simple or complex charging plans through the use of intuitive, Web-based navigation workflows
- Supports a full spectrum of pricing capabilities and rating solutions in a single deployment
- Offers a consistent user interface and workflows to support any service type, network interface, payment method or market
- Allows CSPs to create new offers and promotions in minutes, versus hours or days.
- "Oracle's pioneering and continuing involvement in the Frameworx Conformance Certification program reflects the company's commitment to Frameworx standards and interoperability, a commitment now required by leading service providers," said George Greenlee, senior vice president, product management, TM Forum.
- "Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution's compliance with Frameworx standards was instrumental in facilitating Hughes Telematics' (HTI) evaluation and deployment of the solution. In addition, its compliance with the Business Process Framework (eTOM) helped better align HTI, Oracle and our systems integrator, which enabled us to complete the discovery phase in less than two months," said David Cook, IT director, Hughes Telematics, Inc.
- "Given the vast array of business and operational support systems available in the marketplace, standardizing the language by which products are evaluated helps CSPs more easily compare vendors' offerings, make better informed purchase decisions and accelerate discovery, integration and implementation," said Liam Maxwell, vice president of products, Oracle Communications.
- Oracle in Communications
- Oracle Communications Unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Solution
- Detailed Conformance Assessment Results for Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution
- Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center
- Detailed Conformance Assessment Results for Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center
- RELEASE: Oracle Communications Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery Solution is First to Achieve New TM Forum Frameworx Solution Certification
- Oracle Communications on YouTube
- Oracle Communications on Diigo
- Oracle Communications on Facebook
- Oracle Communications on Twitter
- Oracle Communications on LinkedIn
About Oracle Communications
Only Oracle's software and systems span the communications industry technology landscape -- from carrier-grade servers, storage and IT infrastructure, to mission-critical business and operational support systems and service delivery platforms; from business intelligence applications and retail point-of-sale solutions to the Java platform running on more than three billion mobile and handheld devices. Oracle helps 100 of the world's top 100 service providers innovate and exploit new business models, build strong, profitable customer relationships, and streamline operations. For more information, visit http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/communications/index.html.
About TM Forum
TM Forum is the world's leading industry association focused on enabling best-in-class IT for service providers in the communications, media and cloud service markets. The Forum provides business-critical industry standards and expertise to enable the creation, delivery and monetization of digital services.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to the communications industry, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: industries, industry, business application, applications, oracle, industries, industry, business application, applications, oracle, Applications, Storage, Productivity Applications, Business Issues, Hardware, Services, Software, Misc, Standards, Other Applications, IT Management, Management, Marketwire, Inc., , Business, Other,