|Page (1) of 1 - 07/16/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Announces The Executive Edge @ OpenWorld in San Francisco During Oracle OpenWorld 2012Exclusive Leadership Program for Top Executives (July 16, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/16/12 -- (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle today announced The Executive Edge @ OpenWorld, sponsored by Deloitte, which will take place September 30 - October 3, 2012 in San Francisco. This event coincides with Oracle OpenWorld 2012 which also takes place in San Francisco and runs from September 30 - October 4, 2012.
- The summits at the Executive Edge @ OpenWorld will be held during Oracle OpenWorld from Monday, October 1, through Tuesday, October 2, 2012. Attendees will also be invited to additional networking experiences September 30 through October 3, 2012.
- Combining keynotes, roundtables, six audience-based summits and 10 industry-based summits, along with exclusive receptions and networking experiences, the program is an invitation-only event designed for senior level executives to stay at the top of their games and keep their organizations at the top of their markets.
- Top executives will have the opportunity to network with their peers and Oracle executives to gain the leadership advantage and technology insights necessary to give them a competitive edge.
- The majority of the summits and the special events for Oracle Executive Edge @ OpenWorld will take place at the Westin St. Francis Hotel and, for the first time, at Union Square.
- "If you are a top executive, you need an edge to help you compete, survive, and thrive in today's market," said Tania Weidick, vice president, Oracle Corporate Event Marketing. "Executive Edge @ OpenWorld is designed to give senior level executives the opportunity to network with their peers and Oracle executives and attend targeted summits to gain insights to give them a competitive edge to stay on top of their game."
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on Oracle Mix
- Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: about oracle, company information, corporate information, oracle news and events, oracle, Sales & Marketing, Networking, Hardware, Marketwire, Other,