|Page (1) of 1 - 04/25/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Announces Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2Maximizes Customer Retention, Brand Engagement and Lifetime Value With Innovative and Personalized Loyalty Programs (April 25, 2012)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/25/12 -- COLLABORATE 12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Continuing the promise to help organizations maximize customer value and sustain a competitive edge through loyalty programs, Oracle today announced Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2, part of Oracle's Siebel CRM.
- As organizations increasingly look to adopt loyalty programs that stand-out from the competition and attract and retain customers, they are faced with programs that lack personalization, resulting in lower perceived value and program failures.
- Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 helps companies quickly launch highly innovative and personalized one-to-one loyalty programs that resonate with customers' lifestyles across industries, including travel and transportation, retail, telecommunications and financial services.
- With built-in best practice capabilities, such as theme-based clubs, a graphical promotion designer and recurring awards, Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 drives differentiated loyalty strategies to captivate customers, while surpassing competitor programs.
- Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 improves business user experience and productivity with superior and tailored cross-channel customer experience functionality to maximize brand engagement, customer loyalty and revenue generation.
- As a part of Oracle's Applications Unlimited, Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 builds on its comprehensive, cross-industry loyalty system with advanced promotion, accrual and redemption, promotion and service recovery management capabilities.
- "We chose Siebel Loyalty to transform our world-class Rapid Rewards program," said Joe Migis, Senior Director of IT, Southwest Airlines. "The all new Rapid Rewards includes industry-defining innovations that deliver enhanced value and experience for our valued customers. Oracle's latest loyalty release, Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 further validates our decision to invest in Siebel Loyalty. It will enable us to improve end-user productivity and deliver highly personalized, one-to-one program offerings to further strengthen our relationships with customers and partners."
- "The new Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 release demonstrates Oracle's commitment to deliver a cutting-edge loyalty platform for the airline industry," said Eduardo Duran, Director, LAN Pass. "It will help us implement highly innovative program strategies to reward and recognize our customers and deliver differentiated experiences across channels."
- "The release of Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 is yet another example of Oracle's firmly entrenched position as an industry leader in best-of-breed loyalty program development," said Melissa Boxer, vice president, CRM product management and strategy, Oracle. "Loyalty program adoption is growing rapidly, but to succeed, organizations must differentiate and personalize for the highest impact. Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2 will enable companies to extract immense business value at a rapid pace, creating newly devoted and happier customers that want to engage even more with a brand's products, solutions and services."
- Siebel Loyalty Management 8.2.2
- Oracle's Siebel CRM
- Oracle's Applications Unlimited
- OracleCRM on Facebook
- OracleCRM on YouTube
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, Business Issues, Hardware, Management, Marketwire, , Financial, Business, Other,