|Page (1) of 1 - 04/20/10||email article||print page|
Oracle Announces Siebel CRM Support for the iPadCombine Power of Oracle's Server-Based REST API With Apple's iPhone OS SDK to Build Custom CRM Applications for the iPad (April 20, 2010)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/20/10 -- COLLABORATE 2010 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Continuing its commitment to provide customers with open, flexible options for their mobile CRM needs, Oracle today announced the support of Oracle's Siebel CRM for Apple iPad.
- By leveraging Oracle's server-based REST API and the open development platform provided by Apple's iPhone OS SDK, Siebel CRM customers can take full advantage of iPad to easily access powerful Siebel CRM data in real-time.
- With the combination of the REST API and iPhone 3.2 OS SDK, Siebel CRM customers can immediately begin to build and deploy their own CRM applications for the iPad.
- Siebel CRM on the iPad enables organizations to add another option to their mobile CRM line-up, collaborate more effectively and lower total cost of ownership with an improved user experience and more productive time spent out of the office and in the field.
- Oracle is providing a recorded demo of the sample application built with the REST API and the iPhone OS 3.2 SDK in order for Siebel CRM customers to see and experience the power of Siebel CRM on the iPad.
- "Oracle provides organizations with the most mobile CRM choices to connect with accurate, up-to-date CRM information," said Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM. "Siebel CRM support for the Apple iPad is yet another example of Oracle's dedication to give customers the cutting-edge CRM options on the latest devices so they can grow their business and increase productivity."
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, Hardware, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Business, Other,