|Page (1) of 1 - 12/14/11||email article||print page|
Oracle Announces Siebel CRM Public Sector 8.2.2Includes New Functionality to Help Public Sector Agencies Improve Program Delivery and Citizen Service (December 14, 2011)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/11 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle today released Oracle's Siebel CRM Public Sector 8.2.2 -- a component of Oracle Social Services Suite -- to help public sector organizations become more responsive to shifting economic, social and policy environments, while maintaining a focus on improving program delivery and citizen service as well as streamlining program legislation automation.
- One of the first commercial off-the-shelf software solutions created specifically for social services, Oracle Social Services Suite provides government agencies with a complete, open and integrated platform for eligibility and case management to help simplify eligibility determination, increase caseworker efficiency and improve program effectiveness. Public sector organizations -- including social services, justice and public safety, constituent services and tax and revenue agencies -- are choosing the newest Siebel CRM Public Sector release to supplement their case management solutions as it provides a comprehensive, componentized solution to enable agencies to develop and implement their solutions in a fast, flexible and cost-effective manner.
- As part of Oracle Applications Unlimited, Siebel CRM Public Sector 8.2.2 continues to build upon the comprehensive eligibility and case management foundation of Oracle Social Services Suite by delivering innovations and enhanced features for user accessibility, benefits management, appeals, and service providers. In addition, enhancements to Siebel CRM Public Sector's integration with Oracle Policy Automation support simplified implementation, improved performance and additional auditing and decision reporting capabilities.
- With Siebel CRM Public Sector's modern, secure enterprise application and technology architecture and open integrations to back-end processing systems, public sector organizations can immediately reduce risk and administrative costs during deployment by enabling government agencies to leverage their existing technology while demonstrating progress in modernization efforts.
- Siebel CRM Public Sector is part of Oracle iGovernment, a technology platform for innovative, integrated and intelligent operations to enable government agencies to modernize their IT infrastructures, improve service delivery and increase efficiency and transparency.
- "As evidenced in the release of Oracle's Siebel CRM Public Sector 8.2.2, Oracle remains steadfast in its commitment to innovating powerful and cost-effective capabilities for our government customers. Oracle has paved the way for global government agencies to transform their operations with best-in-class enterprise capabilities. The solution delivers new enhancements in user accessibility and case and benefits management that will provide public sector organizations even greater power and ease-of-use to improve citizen service," said Anthony Lye, senior vice president of CRM, Oracle.
- "We are basing our multi-agency business transformation on Siebel CRM Public Sector and Oracle Policy Automation to facilitate crime prevention and resolution through an integrated justice chain that is driven by providing our officers with the right information at the right time, facilitating efficiencies in managing criminal case activities and enabling collaboration with partner agencies. Our modern Siebel CRM platform gives our officers criminal justice case management tools that ensure procedures are followed, changes in legislation are implemented quickly, maintenance costs are low and the overall solution is future proof. These elements are critical to helping our agency achieve its objective to be the safest country in Europe," said Tapani Hämäläinen, chief information officer, Finnish National Police Board/Poliisihallitus.
- "In today's frequently shifting economic and social climate, government organizations must find a way to deliver services faster and better, all while managing shrinking budgets. Oracle's Siebel CRM Public Sector 8.2.2 release provides closed loop case management with new innovations for automated eligibility determinations, benefits management, expanded support for provider networks and pre-built service oriented integration between case management and rules management. Governments have been able to modernize infrastructure, increase program efficiency and improve client outcomes using Siebel CRM for Public Sector's enterprise case management capabilities across programs and agencies. Our clients have been able to increase worker efficiency and deliver services faster to citizens, while effectively managing the cost of delivery," said Sucha Kukatla, principal, Deloitte.
- Oracle's Siebel CRM Pubic Sector 8.2.2 release
- Oracle Policy Automation
- Applications Unlimited
- Oracle iGovernment
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, Productivity Applications, Business Issues, Hardware, Other Applications, Management, Marketwire, , Business, Other,