|Page (1) of 1 - 03/28/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Announces Oracle OpenWorld 2012 and JavaOne 2012 Calls for PapersOracle OpenWorld and JavaOne Registration Now Open (March 28, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- The Oracle OpenWorld 2012 and JavaOne 2012 calls for papers are now open. Customers, partners, developers and community members are encouraged to submit proposals to present at this year's Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne.
- Oracle OpenWorld will be held September 30 - October 4, 2012 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. JavaOne will be held September 30 - October 4, 2012 at the Zone (Hilton Union Square, Hotel Nikko, and Parc 55 Wyndham) in San Francisco.
- Oracle welcomes proposals for presentations on a wide variety of topics, with content targeted at all levels of attendees, from beginner to expert. Thousands of attendees come to the conferences from around the world, representing Oracle customers, partners and developers, looking to learn from their peers.
- Details and submission guidelines are available on the Oracle OpenWorld Call for Papers and the JavaOne Call for Papers websites.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012 registration and JavaOne 2012 registration are now available. Super Saver Registration, which offers the deepest discount on the regular conference price for each event, ends March 30, 2012.
- "Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne are venues for customers, partners and developers to share their ideas and experiences, and to learn from one another," said Tania Weidick, vice president, Oracle Corporate Event Marketing. "Each year we issue a call for papers to help secure content from our customers and partners showcasing their case studies, best practices and experiences because Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne attendees want to hear from their peers. We once again welcome and look forward to receiving presentations from our diverse community so we can deliver an unparalleled conference experience to our wide range of attendees."
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012 Call for Papers
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on Oracle Mix
- Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
- JavaOne 2012
- JavaOne 2012 Call for Papers
- Java Source Blog
- JavaOne on Twitter
- Java on Twitter
- I love Java on Facebook
- JavaOne on Facebook
- JavaOne on LinkedIn
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: oracle, events, oracle openworld, javaone, openworld, partners, customers, developers, community, Shipping & Receiving, Sales & Marketing, Hardware, Pro AV, Presentors, Business Issues, Presentation, Marketing, Corporate/Company, Events, Marketwire, , Discount, Other,