|Page (1) of 1 - 07/10/12||email article||print page|
Oracle Announces Oracle CommerceOracle Unifies Oracle ATG Commerce and Oracle Endeca to Help Businesses Deliver Complete Cross-Channel Customer Experiences (July 10, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/10/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Today, Oracle announced Oracle Commerce, which unifies Oracle ATG Commerce and Oracle Endeca into one complete commerce solution.
- Oracle Commerce is designed to help businesses deliver consistent, relevant and personalized cross-channel customer experiences.
- Businesses today face difficult commerce challenges that include the advent of diverse communication channels, unpredictable consumer interaction paths and expanding customer diversity.
- Regardless of the customer's preferred channel, Oracle Commerce allows organizations to provide a consistent customer experience across the web, contact center, mobile devices, social media and retail stores.
Consistent, Cross-Channel Customer Experiences Made Easy
- Oracle Commerce features pre-built components that allow business teams to quickly and easily launch new brands and websites, enter new markets, and integrate new channels with the site creation wizard. All channels can be seamlessly managed and optimized with Oracle Commerce to drive the entire cross-channel customer experience strategy.
- Business users also have granular control over search and guided navigation, merchandising, content-targeting and personalization that deliver relevant, scalable customer experiences in less time.
- Oracle Commerce can leverage existing customer experience technology investments and any technology stack, from analytics to CRM, to interactive media, to recommendations that can deliver a bird's eye view of all customer interactions.
- With the integration of Oracle Endeca and Oracle ATG Commerce into a single solution, Oracle Commerce helps businesses manage all customer engagement strategies seamlessly, making every customer interaction an opportunity to target content and personalize experiences by allowing businesses to better understand customer needs.
- "Oracle Commerce combines the best web commerce and customer experience solutions to enable businesses, whether B2C or B2B, to optimize the cross channel commerce experience," said Ken Volpe, SVP, Product Development, Oracle Commerce. "Oracle Commerce demonstrates our focus on helping businesses leverage every aspect of its operations and technology investments to anticipate and exceed customer expectations."
- About Oracle Commerce
- About Oracle ATG Commerce Version 10.1
- About Oracle Endeca Experience Manager
- Complete Commerce Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: applications, products, oracle products, oracle, Applications, Internet, Hardware, Social Media, Search, Internet Server Applications, Search Servers, Marketwire, Internet Technology, Business, Other,