|Page (1) of 1 - 06/18/09||email article||print page|
Omniture Announces Updated Measurement Capabilities for New iPhone 3G S and iPhone OS 3.0Omniture's Online Marketing Suite Measures the Added Functionality and Power of Apple's New iPhone Offerings (June 18, 2009)
OREM, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 06/18/09 -- Omniture, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMTR)
- Omniture, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMTR), a leading provider of online business optimization software, today announced its ability to offer in-depth analytics for Apple's newest technology: iPhone 3G S and OS 3.0.
- App Measurement for iPhone allows SiteCatalyst to measure the new capabilities of the iPhone 3G S and OS 3.0.
- New features of the iPhone 3G S that Omniture will measure include the following:
- Compass, video camera and auto-focus camera.
- Use Case: Marketers could incorporate the use of the video camera or auto-focus camera into an application and determine if doing so creates more popular applications or more end-user engagement
- Omniture will also measure the new, innovative features that are included in OS 3.0:
- MMS, push notification, cut/copy/paste, in-app purchases, in-app e-mail, peer-to-peer communication, third-party accessories, landscape view, Google Maps API and iPod music access.
- Use Case: Marketers can now measure users in landscape mode to best determine content layout.
- Omniture SiteCatalyst is part of the Omniture Online Marketing Suite(TM) and provides marketers with actionable, real-time intelligence about online strategies and marketing initiatives.
- Customers who have already downloaded App Measurement for iPhone will automatically be able to measure these new capabilities and features.
- App Measurement for iPhone is now available for Omniture SiteCatalyst and can be obtained from the Admin Console (Code Manager) within the product.
- Brett Error, CTO and executive vice president of products, Omniture: "Our largest customers are adopting mobile strategies and are very interested in utilizing the iPhone platform to make more personalized, relevant connections with their customers. Our customers can measure the effectiveness of their marketing efforts in new channels like these and compare them to more traditional initiatives. In today's world of 'do more with less,' this ability to measure and compare results across multiple channels is of vital importance to make the most sound, profit-driven decisions."
Supporting Links/Other Resources
- Link to screen shots on Flickr: http://bit.ly/JDotw
Omniture, Inc. is a leading provider of online business optimization software, enabling customers to manage and enhance online, offline and multi-channel business initiatives. Omniture's software, which it hosts and delivers to its customers as an on-demand subscription service and on premise solution, enables customers to capture, store and analyze information generated by their Web sites and other sources and to gain critical business insights into the performance and efficiency of marketing and sales initiatives and other business processes. In addition, Omniture offers a range of professional services that complement its online services, including implementation, best practices, consulting, customer support and user training through Omniture Education. Omniture's nearly 5,200 customers include eBay, AOL, Wal-Mart, Gannett, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Oracle, Sony and HP. www.omniture.com
Copyright (c) 2009 Omniture, Inc. All rights reserved. Omniture and SiteCatalyst are registered trademarks of Omniture, Inc. in the United States, Japan, Canada and the European Community. Omniture, Inc. owns other registered and unregistered trademarks throughout the world. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Note on Forward-looking Statements
Management believes that certain statements in this release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, including, but not limited to, statements regarding the abilities and expected benefits of our services to customers. These statements are based on current expectations and assumptions regarding future events and business performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including but not limited to, risks described in Omniture's quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2009, and from time to time in other reports filed by Omniture with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. These reports are available on the Investor Relations section of our web site at http://www.omtr.com. Omniture undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement to conform the statement to actual results or changes in the company's expectations.
Omniture Press Contact
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: online marketing, digital marketing, Omniture, online marketing suite, mobile measurement, Sales, Applications, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Education, Internet, Internet Server Applications, E-mail, Management, Sales, CTO/CIO, Sales, Canada, USA, Japan, Marketwire, Inc., Sony, HP, Apple Computer, Music, Internet Technology, Business, Other,