|Page (1) of 1 - 09/12/02||email article||print page|
Olympus Intros C-730 Digital CameraCompact model sports 10x optical zoom, 3.2 megapixel resolution
The C-730 is based on the C-700 Ultra Zoom series, but with a higher resolution and wider zoom. Features of the new model include:
- Shutter speed of 1/1,000 second to eight seconds;
- Programmed Auto mode for point and shoot functionality;
- Scene program modes, including Portrait, Self Portrait, Landscape-Portrait and Action, as well as a programmable "My Mode" feature;
- All-glass lens (with aspherical lens elements) that provides the equivalent of 38 mm to 380 mm, f2.8 to f8.0 in 35 mm photography;
- Super Macro Mode for capturing images from distances as close as 1.2 inches;
- Through the lens viewfinder and 1.5-inch LCD display;
- Digital ESP multi-pattern and spot metering;
- Adjustable white balance;
- Multiple flash settings, including slow sync flash;
- Auto bracketing and exposure compensation;
- External five-pin dedicated flash terminal;
- Ability to capture QuickTime video and sound.
The C-730 Ultra Zoom will be available in October for $599. It includes an Auto-Connect USB cable, A/V cable, carrying strap, lens cap with retainer cord, 2 LB-01 (CR-3V) Lithium batteries, a 16 MB xD-Picture Card, Olympus Camedia Master Software 4.0 user manual and Quick Start guide. For more information, visit http://www.olympusamerica.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Olympus Intros C-730 Digital Camera Compact model sports 10x optical zoom, 3.2 megapixel resolution
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved