News: Page (1) of 1 - 03/06/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook

Ohio man dies after meth lab fire at nursing home

Medical examiner IDs Ohio man who died after meth lab fire in nursing home resident's room By The Associated Press

ASHTABULA, Ohio (AP) ' Authorities in northeast Ohio have identified a man who died after a methamphetamine lab in a nursing home resident's room caused a fire that injured six more people.

The Cuyahoga (keye-uh-HOH'-guh) County Medical Examiner's Office says 31-year-old Shaun Warrens of Ashtabula died Monday.

The fire broke out the Sunday night at Park Haven Nursing Home in Ashtabula, east of Cleveland.



Three residents and two non-residents were hospitalized, including Warrens. It wasn't clear whether he had been staying at the nursing home.

No updates were available Tuesday on the conditions of the others who were hospitalized. Two more people were treated at the scene.

Police said charges were pending against two men who were burned, but they did not identify the men.


Page: 1


Related Keywords:Nursing Home-Meth Lab,Fires,Accidents and disasters,General news

[ServletException in:/common/ads/links.jsp] The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jstl/core cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application'

Our Privacy Policy --- @ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved