|Page (1) of 1 - 04/19/12||email article||print page|
NotesCloud Launches at DEMO Spring 2012A New Way to Share Topics of Interest on Social Media (April 19, 2012)
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/19/12 -- NotesCloud today unveiled the first social media tool that combines all the elements required for groups to meaningfully share a common interest. With NotesCloud users can easily collect, organize, and share rich and varied content on all their favorite topics.
- "2 Clicks from Anywhere." Collect content on any topic, from anywhere -- the Web, PC, and phone.
- "Organization made easy." Place content in simple notebooks that are organized by favorite topics.
- "Image is Everything." Share topics as vivid digital magazines that are perfect for discovery, exploration, and browsing.
NotesCloud is currently available on all popular browsers. Native tablet and phone versions are coming soon.
"Everyone has interests, and the Interest Graph is hot, fueled by our desire to share topics instead of just tidbits on social media. With NotesCloud groups can easily share the topics that they care most about," said Bruce Linn, cofounder and CEO.
NotesCloud was founded by two "information junkies" who have a variety of sustained interests that they share with many others. We created NotesCloud to address the three needs of people like us:
- we need to collect anything, from anywhere, at any time.
- we need to organize all our stuff, easily and whenever we choose to.
- we need to easily share our collections with interested friends, colleagues, and acquaintances in compelling formats.
See what we came up with at:
Produced by the IDG Enterprise events group, the worldwide DEMO conferences focus on emerging technologies and new products innovations, which are hand selected from across the spectrum of the technology marketplace. The DEMO conferences have earned their reputation for consistently identifying cutting-edge technologies and helping entrepreneurs secure venture funding and establish critical business. For more information on the DEMO conferences, visit http://www.demo.com/.
For Press Materials:
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1956072
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: NotesCloud, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Business, Browsers,