|Page (1) of 1 - 06/04/12||email article||print page|
Nolio Takes Application Release Automation to the Enterprise With New Application Release Operations SuiteNolio's Combination of Leading-Edge Technology, Expanding Partner Ecosystem, and Proven Customer Successes Enables IT to Reduce Application Deployment Time Down to Minutes in Traditional and Cloud Environments (June 04, 2012)
PARAMUS, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 06/04/12 -- Further expanding what is already the industry's most advanced solution for application release automation, Nolio announces the availability of the Nolio Application Release Operations Suite, a comprehensive solution that transforms the traditional way enterprises release applications. News of this offering follows a series of announcements over the past month that include new ecosystem partners, significant customer successes (e.g. Tesco private cloud release automation), triple-digit company growth and public acclaim from industry analysts.
Introducing the New Nolio Application Release Operations Suite
The Nolio Application Release Operations Suite is a new software suite that is designed to bring speed to the release process, provide an automated end-to-end release process, and to enable "release cloud readiness" to support an enterprise's journey to the cloud. It includes three components:
- Nolio Release Operations Center v1: The industry's first enterprise-class, multi-release solution built for application release operations, enabling continuous releases across the application delivery chain.
- Nolio ASAP Release Automation v4: A new version of Nolio's flagship product for automating application deployment, maintenance, remediation and recovery with Zero Touch Deployment.
- Nolio ASAP Cloud Pack: A new offering providing out-of-the-box, application-centric release operations for applications running in private, hybrid and public cloud infrastructure.
According to Forrester Research "Nolio's solution automates complex application deployment, maintenance, remediation, and recovery processes for all types of infrastructures across the application life cycle whether it eventually runs on physical, virtual or cloud infrastructures." (Source: Forrester Research, Inc., "Case Study: City Index Becomes Agile with Release Automation," May 29, 2012)
Ensuring Release Operations is Cloud-Ready
Nolio's continuous application release operations solution accelerates the deployment of applications across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Many of the world's leading SaaS providers already rely on Nolio for their application release operations, and that level of operational agility is now available for applications deployed in the cloud or planned for the cloud by using the Nolio ASAP Cloud Pack. For enterprises that are not yet in the cloud, Nolio enables them to be "cloud ready" by offering best-of-breed release automation for traditional applications along with support for applications that are migrated to or developed for the cloud.
Growing Partnerships, Growing Business
Today's announcement is the latest accomplishment in Nolio's surge in business growth. In the past 12 months the company's sales have grown by over 200% and headcount has grown by over 100%. In addition, Nolio recently opened its new UK headquarters with offices based in London. On May 15, Nolio announced that it is teaming up with ServiceNow to automate enterprise IT operations for cloud-based services with a new integrated offering.
Validation from Analysts and Customers
Nolio's position as a leader in release operations has been validated by industry leading analyst firms and enterprise customers:
- On May 16, analyst firm 451 Group published a report about Nolio entitled "Nolio Touts Application Release Automation amid Demand from Enterprises, SaaS Players." In the report, Senior Analyst Jay Lyman says that Nolio's "focus on the migration and automation of not only new and legacy applications, but also the application release process, makes Nolio a prime candidate to serve the growing demand for DevOps and AutoOps implementations."
- On May 24, Nolio announced that Tesco, a leading $40b global retailer has adopted Nolio as its standard solution for application release automation and has reduced release time from days down to hours. See: "Tesco Uses Nolio to Reduce Application Release Time from Days to Hours"
- On May 29, analyst firm Forrester Research published a case study report about Nolio customer City Index entitled "Case Study: City Index Becomes Agile with Release Automation." In the report, Forrester says that "City Index reduced deployment time from as much as 12 days to a few hours."
The Nolio Application Release Operations Suite is now in General Availability.
Nolio has scheduled a free webinar for June 21 at 11am EDT in which it will present the Nolio Application Release Operations Suite, including a Q&A session. Register for the webinar at http://go.noliosoft.com/eaas-webinar.html
About Nolio | www.noliosoft.com
Nolio is the Zero Touch Deployment company. The Nolio ASAP release operations platform reduces time-to-market and makes enterprise operations cloud ready. Customers use Nolio ASAP to reduce deployment time from days to minutes and eliminate downtime. The world's leading enterprises rely on Nolio to automate application deployment, maintenance, remediation and recovery across the application lifecycle on physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.
+1 (201) 940-7320
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: application release, application deployment, deployment automation, devops, release automation, gartner, Marketwire, Inc., Environmental Technology, Business,