|Page (1) of 1 - 05/28/14||email article||print page|
No Setup Fee for Environmental Health Inspection Software - $200/Month/User for Mobile Tablet Inspection, Permitting and Scheduling Solutions(May 28, 2014)
Orange County, CA (PRWEB) May 28, 2014
Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com/ehs/) eliminates the need for costly setup fees. Consumer protection and environmental health software is now available on a monthly basis. Solutions may include restaurant, pool, pest, property, wastewater, sewer, daycare and other areas. Software is tailored to the unique needs of local cities and counties.
- Solution - Turnkey, integrated, total EH software solution
- Setup Fee - None
- Price - $200/month/user
- Minimum - Multi-year, multi-user commitments may be required
- Device - Windows Mobile tablet, laptop, Android tablet or iPad
- Offline - Field inspection portion is native and works when a connection is unavailable
- Office - Web-based portal for all office work - Scheduling and Reporting
- Printing - In the field via wireless printer
- Permits - Issued in the field or via office
- Server - Install on municipalitys SQL server
- Sync - Mobile, database and office software sync via Wi-Fi
- Data - Data files for reporting to state
- Users - 3 types: Inspector, Admin and Super Admin
Inspect2GO, Inc., (http://www.inspect2go.com) offers environmental health inspection software to municipalities nationwide. Inspect2GOs comprehensive software solution consists of 3 components; mobile app, database and web-based office software. Restaurant inspection and other environmental health (EH) audits are performed via the mobile application. The native mobile app functions on an iPad, Android tablet or Windows mobile device without an internet connection. The mobile app then syncs with the customers server (or Inspect2GOs cloud). Web-based office software is used to manage the process. Users can schedule inspections, view facility history, reference health codes, print permits, search and generate custom reports all within one comprehensive software package. Inspect2GO tailors its software to meet the unique regulatory needs of each municipality.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/health-inspection/software/prweb11889849.htm.