|Page (1) of 1 - 09/19/02||email article||print page|
Nikon Unveils Coolpix 3500 Digital CameraCompany also recalls some Coolpix models
As for the new model, the Coolpix 3500 is based on the Coolpix 2500, offering multi-angle shooting capability with an inner-swivel design on the lens. The lens itself is a 3x optical Zoom-Nikkor lens with a 35 mm equivalent range of 37 mm to 111 mm. The camera has a 3.2 megapixel resolution and comes in a pocket-sized configuration, weighing six ounces and measuring 4.5" x 2.3" x 1.2". Other features include
- Fully automatic shooting mode;
- Continuous shooting mode;
- Twleve pre-programmed Scene modes (Party, Portrait, Night Portrait, Sunset, Landscape, Night Landscape, Close-Up, Back Light, Fireworks Show, Beach/Snow, Museum and Copy);
- Ability capture 15 seconds of QVGA movies at 15 frames per second;
- Picture in picture capability on the LCD display for displaying previously shot frames over live viewing;
The camera also includes NikonView 5 software and ArcSoft PhotoImpression 2000, VideoImpression 2000, Panorama Maker and PhotoBase (for Palm OS). It will be available in November for $399.95. For more information, visit http://www.nikonusa.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Nikon Unveils Coolpix 3500 Digital Camera Company also recalls some Coolpix models
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved