|Page (1) of 1 - 08/30/02||email article||print page|
Nikon Intros Coolpix 43004 megapixel digital camera includes 3x optical zoom
The Coolpix 4300 offers a 3x optical zoom with 38-114mm coverage and a 4x digital zoom. It includes four metering modes (256-segment matrix metering, center-weighted, spot and spot AF); TTL white balance; and white balance bracketing. Other features include:
- Multiple shooting modes, including single, continuous, multi-shot (16 pics at 2,272 x 1,704), VGA sequence, 30 FPS VGA or movie mode (40 seconds at 15 FPS).
- Noise reduction mode.
- Twelve automatic scene modes.
- Sixty-second BULB mode.
- One-touch upload via USB.
- Fully automatic control.
- Accepts all Coolpix optional lenses.
- Manual mode with shutter speeds ranging from 1/1,000 seconds to eight seconds.
The Coolpix 4300 includes NikonView 5 software, lens cap, neck strap, USB cable, video cable, Nikon Starter Memory card, rechargeable Li-ion battery and battery charger, as well as an imaging software bundle. It will be available September 2002 for $499.95. For more information, visit http://www.nikonusa.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Nikon Intros Coolpix 4300 4 megapixel digital camera includes 3x optical zoom