|Page (1) of 1 - 12/01/16||email article||print page|
Next release of customer inspired: C Spire's "Unlimited for the Holidays"
RIDGELAND, Miss., Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fresh off the recent launch its latest customer experience and relationship initiative designed to make C Spire the easiest company to do business with in the industry, the firm's wireless unit is offering a new unlimited voice and data plan for the holidays.
The plan's goal: answer consumers' desire for worry-free plans that eliminate nagging concerns about overages and automatic charges that drive up their monthly wireless bill.
All of the deals are designed to take advantage of the fact that popular top-of-the-line smartphones, accessories and associated plans are among the hottest tech gifts sought by consumers. Here is a rundown of the company's limited time offers for the holidays:
- Unlimited voice and data for $65 a month is available on any smartphone with a new line on Device Payment Plan (DPP) and a two-year agreement. The unlimited plan can be combined with the company's free smartphone offer. After 25 gigabytes (GB) of data usage, C Spire may slow data speeds.
- A free smartphone when you activate a new line on DPP with a two-year agreement and trade in. Choose from among some of the top devices on the market, including the iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7 and the LG G5.
- To help cost-conscious consumers and families, introduction of a 3 GB voice and data plan for $40 a month.
- Third and fourth lines are free on C Spire's 25 GB shared data plan for families
- Free activation a $36 value on all new activations and upgrades.
- Consumers who trade in their old phone and switch to C Spire's DPP also can receive up to $650 in bill credits and third and fourth lines free along with a $60 a month savings on its 25 GB shared data plan for current and new customers.
"At C Spire, the holidays are a great opportunity to do something extra for our customers," said Suzy Hays, senior vice president of Consumer Markets. "The unlimited plan we're rolling out for the holidays is a way to give our customers something that they've sought for a while now. Slowing speeds after 25 GB and offering the plan for a limited time helps us continue to provide all our customers a high quality network. Customers also told us about the need for a child-friendly option and our new 3 GB plan for $40 fits that need just in time for Christmas."
The offers are part of next phase of Customer Inspired 2.1, C Spire's comprehensive customer relationship initiative aimed at helping the company deliver on its promise to provide world-class products, services and programs that are focused on simplicity and ease and designed around customer needs and desires to ensure maximum satisfaction.
"We're making great progress in our efforts to make C Spire easier to do business with and these holiday offers are part of those efforts," Hays said. "It's all about making the customer experience the very best."
Limitations, restrictions and eligibility requirements apply for each promotion. For more information on the special holiday offers, visit a C Spire retail store, go online at cspire.com or call Customer Telesales at 1.855.CSPIRE4. To learn more about the company's Customer Inspired initiative, go to www.cspire.com/customerinspired.
About C Spire
C Spire is a diversified telecommunications and technology services company that provides world-class customer-inspired service and a superior comprehensive suite of customer-inspired wireless communications, high-speed Internet access and a range of other telecommunications products and services to consumers and businesses. This news release and other announcements are available at www.cspire.com/news. For more information about C Spire, visit www.cspire.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cspire or Twitter at www.twitter.com/cspire.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-release-of-customer-inspired-c-spires-unlimited-for-the-holidays-300371947.html
SOURCE C Spire
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet, Family, Communications, Digital Audio, Web, Smart Phone, Accessories, iPhone, iPods, iphone, Social Media, Internet, Business Issues, Internet/Web, Prosumer/Consumer, Business, Internet, Phone, Handheld PC/PDA, PDA/Smartphone, Mac, OS9, OSX, Apple Computer, Business,