|Page (1) of 1 - 05/03/12||email article||print page|
Nexsan Increases Customer and Partner Service Levels With New Facilities and Enhanced Support InfrastructureMarket Leading Warranties, 24/7 Level One/Two Engineer-Led Support Delivers Highly Rated Customer Experience for SAN/NAS/Hybrid Storage System Customers (May 03, 2012)
THOUSAND OAKS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/03/12 -- Nexsan®, a leading independent provider of disk-based data storage systems, today announced service and support enhancements for its base of more than 10,000 SAN, NAS and Hybrid Storage system customers worldwide. The new capabilities include Concierge proactive managed services with 24x7 hardware monitoring and automatic dispatch, international support enhancements, onsite and online training, and on-demand response from experienced support engineers on a global basis.
Business credibility and reputation is highly dependent on a superior customer experience. Exceptional customer service and support along with the development of quality products is a key focus for Nexsan. As technology has advanced and become a more empowering force for organizations, IT professionals are looking for more robust service and support capabilities from their vendors. To better serve customers and yield consistently high customer satisfaction rates, Nexsan has integrated rigorous process controls and continued investments in technology platforms and programs that enable premier service delivery.
The Corona Norco Unified School District deployed the Nexsan E60 storage system to consolidate a portion of its storage operations. According to Brian Troudy, Network Manager, Corona Norco Unified School District. "Nexsan's attention to the needs of its customers continues to impress us. The marriage of highly functional storage that delivers as advertised with a knowledgeable on-demand support team gives us the comfort of knowing we made the right choice with Nexsan."
"Nexsan's support team is fantastic. The company's support engineers are incredibly knowledgeable, professional and always go the extra mile to ensure our systems remain online with the least possible disruption," said Tony Cartwright, Technical Services Systems Team Leader, The Brunts Academy. "While Nexsan storage solutions are exceedingly resilient, their technical support is also second to none. I would whole heartedly recommend the company without hesitation to anyone."
With the company's latest generation of storage systems, Nexsan has expanded its product portfolio to support virtualized infrastructure and cloud computing requirements. As such, the company is delivering enterprise-class services and support to ensure Nexsan E-Series SAN and NST5000 Hybrid Storage systems are complemented by a proactive service and support experience. Nexsan's enhancements and new initiatives include:
- Concierge support: Concierge level support delivers proactive managed services to ensure storage systems are always in peak operating condition. Highlights include 24x7 hardware monitoring and automatic dispatch. A dedicated technical account manager is assigned to provide rapid response and address customer requests. Nexsan conducts monthly health checks to keep customer systems in peak condition and provides capacity and performance reviews twice a year. Personalized Concierge service offers the ultimate in support availability and ease.
- Enhanced basic support: Nexsan has upgraded its Basic self-services support level for customer replaceable units with 24 hour software support. As needed, replacement parts are advance-shipped within one business day of diagnosis of a hardware fault. Basic support includes Nexsan technical support by phone and email during standard business hours. Software/Firmware Updates are free with this support level. Nexsan includes basic support with all standard warranties.
- Expanded hours and global support: U.S. and international customers now benefit from 24-hour global email monitoring and support. Nexsan has also added local language warranty support in Mandarin, Japanese, German and will soon add support in French.
- Partner-enabled support: Nexsan has added several features to its partner portal to improve global support and enable partners to provide higher service levels. In conjunction with an advanced CRM solution to improve insight and response time, Nexsan is also adding the ability for channel partners to log in to the system and manage open tickets, firmware downloads, and access support documentation. The company has also increased the number of Level-2 engineers by 20% and Level-1 engineers by 33%.
- New service/support facility: In the company's new support facility, a state-of-the-art training center has been added. The support facility provides increased on-site training availability where regular classes for training partners and end-users are held.
"While Nexsan products have shown to be extremely reliable, having the backing of a strong service and support infrastructure provides the added confidence that our customers look for in a technology supplier," said Scott Mellegaard, Solutions Architect, 3RP. "Whether the customer relies on Nexsan Hybrid Storage systems for performance and capacity advantages, efficient active archiving solutions for critical data management, or the company's high-density E-Series SAN storage systems for multi-purpose computing environments, Nexsan has shown a commitment to stand behind its products."
"In a competitive marketplace, differentiation across an organization's product line and support is important for growing a loyal customer base. Compared to the industry, we have overseen significant investments in our support staff, programs and services infrastructure to provide a more encompassing and responsive customer experience," said Richard Mussman, Chief Operating Officer, Nexsan. "Following this path, we have opened a new training facility for partners and customers in Thousand Oaks, California, increased the number of experienced support staff and expanded the range and depth of warranties and services for customers. These improvements have bolstered the company's support offering worldwide."
In a recent survey, Nexsan customers reported they were overwhelmingly satisfied with the company after purchasing its storage systems. Those IT professionals who were surveyed indicated they would recommend Nexsan storage solutions to colleagues and are highly likely to purchase the company's storage systems again. Because Nexsan matches its storage systems with superior customer service, the company maintains high levels of user satisfaction, resulting in an expanding base of loyal customers.
To view the TechValidate customer satisfaction survey, visit http://www.techvalidate.com/product-research/nexsan-storage/charts/B91-457-8D7
To view Nexsan service and support offerings, visit http://www.nexsan.com/support/service-programs.aspx
Nexsan® is a leading provider of innovative data storage systems with over 10,000 customers worldwide. Nexsan's pioneering Hybrid Storage systems combine solid-state technologies, disk storage and advanced software to deliver radically new levels of performance and capacity at lower cost. The company's advanced technologies enable organizations to optimize traditional, virtual and cloud computing environments for increased productivity and business agility. With more than 28,000 systems deployed since 1999, the company delivers its data storage systems through a worldwide network of solution providers, VARs and system integrators. Nexsan is based in Thousand Oaks, Calif. For more information, visit www.nexsan.com.
To learn more about Nexsan products and news, visit http://nexsan.com/products/index.aspx.
Nexsan is a registered trademark of Nexsan Corporation. All other product or company names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Ventana Public Relations
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Nexsan Corporation, Storage, Internet, Business Issues, Hardware, Cloud Computing, Services, Software, Misc, Archiving, infrastructure, Management, IT Professionals, End-users, Post/Production, CAD, Management, Architects, Data Management, Business, Data Storage, Standards/Initiatives, Storage, email, USA, Marketwire, , Technical Services, Business, Email, Other,