|Page (1) of 1 - 01/31/12||email article||print page|
Newly Formed enaltus Enters The Fast-Growing Specialty Skin Care Market(January 31, 2012)
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 31, 2012
enaltus has emerged as a new, privately-held Georgia-based company following the acquisition of its prior parent company, Advanced Bio-Technologies, Inc. by Sinclair IS Pharma in December 2011. The new entity offers specialty skin care products to physicians and consumers in the US with a direct marketing and sales organization, and internationally with distributors and partners in over 50 countries around the world.
We are excited to launch enaltus as a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of very successful brands in the fast-growing skin care market. enaltus is all about helping people around the world find the best and safest solutions for their skin care needs, said Jeff Thompson, Chairman and CEO for enaltus.
The companys core U.S.-manufactured brands include:
- Kelo-cote®, the only self-drying scar management gel and spray with a patented silicone formula that helps soften and flatten raised scars and reduce redness and itching.
- bioCorneum®+, an advanced silicone scar treatment with SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent scars or improve the appearance of existing scars; marketed exclusively to Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists.
- Belli® Skincare, physician-formulated and recommended maternity skin care products that are carefully teratology, LACT-Med, phthalate and xenoestregen screened to avoid ingredients that published medical literature indicates may be harmful during pregnancy, nursing and infancy.
In addition to its own leading brands, enaltus also has several co-promotion and license agreements in the consumer, professional and international marketplaces with valued brands such as
- Capriclear®, a hypoallergenic emollient spray consisting of 100% fractionated coconut oil for dry skin, expected to launch in March of 2012.
- Hydrosal®, a proprietary, non-irritating topical gel containing 15% Aluminum Chloride (Hexahydrate) and 2% Salicylic Acid developed by a Dermatologist to control excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- Celazome®, an innovative fast-acting anti-aging line based on Lyphazome® natural nanotechnology delivery system.
- Arnika Forte® the only combination of Arnica Montana and Bromelain available in a single capsule formulated to significantly speed healing time and allow for faster recovery from bruising, swelling and pain associated with soft tissue injuries.
- Hydro-Q® a proven agent for the treatment of hyperpigmentation.
- Prutect, a topical hydrogel emulsion containing Trolamine/Sodium Alginate that provides an optimal environment for wound healing following common dermatological aesthetic or surgical procedures, burns and radiation dermatitis.
In the coming months enaltus is also expected to launch Skinfoto, a revolutionary and innovative skin analysis tool that allows consumers to upload a photo to quantify and track skin conditions combined with product recommendations available for purchase. Skinfoto will be available online and as an iPhone app as early as March 1st, 2012.
enaltus products are currently available through physicians, national retailers such as Ulta® Beauty and buybuyBABY®, national pharmacies and online retailers (drugstore.com and skinstore.com), boutiques and spas as well as its own product websites.
Internet marketing services provided by Vayu Media; Atlanta SEO company serving eCommerce companies nationwide.
enaltus (http://www.enaltus.com), an international specialty skin care products company headquartered in Suwanee, Ga., that focuses on both medical professionals and consumers with a concentration on scar management and safe skin care products for mothers and babies. The companys flagship brands are Kelo-cote®, a patented self-drying, silicone-based topical gel and spray for scar management, the Belli® Skincare line that sets the standard for cosmetic ingredient safety for mothers and babies, and bioCorneum®+, an advanced silicone scar treatment with SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent scars or improve the appearance of existing scars, marketed exclusively to Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists.
enaltus is a trademark of SOS Brands, Inc.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/scarmanagement/maternityskincare/prweb9142786.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), internet, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, retail, business enterprises, business (general), plastic art, synthetic and plastic, medical procedure/test, medical research, medical staff, medical specialisation, medical service, medical conditions, health and beauty product, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home), , economy, business and finance, economy (general)