|Page (1) of 1 - 01/13/12||email article||print page|
Newegg Honors Outstanding Vendors and Customers at 2012 International CESLeading Online Retailer Hosts "The Eggies" Awards to Recognize Key Vendor Partners and the Best Consumer Reviewers (January 13, 2012)
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/13/12 -- Newegg Inc., the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States, today announced the winners of "The Eggies" awards at the 2012 International CES Show in Las Vegas. The Eggie award recognizes the outstanding contributions made by Newegg's vendors and customers in 2011. The top awards were presented at "The Eggies" event on January 12, 2012 at Tryst in the Wynn Hotel.
Twenty-three Eggie award recipients across 14 categories were honored for their roles in supporting Newegg's continued success and growth in 2011. Notable vendor awards included the EggXellence Award, Best New Vendor, Best Launch, Top Distribution Partner and Partner of the Year. This year also marked the first time Newegg recognized its community of customers with awards given out to the Most Helpful Review, Best Use of "Awesome," and Most Prolific Reviewer.
- Most Helpful Review: Kevin Whiteman
- Most Prolific Reviewer: Nathan Conder, Stephen Rondeau
- Best Use of "Awesome": Nathan Thompson
- Partner of the Year: ASUS, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Microsoft, Seagate
- Best New Vendor: Fractal Design North America Inc., Pioneer Electronics
- Highest Year-Over-Year Growth: MSI, Yamaha
- Best Launch: V-MODA
- Top Sales Achievement: ASUS, Canon
- Top Distribution Partner: Ingram Micro
- Best Merchandising Campaign: NVIDIA VGA Batman Arkham City Promotion
- Comeback Award: Viewsonic
- Marketing Partnership Award: Western Digital
- EggXcellence Award (individual): David Mittwer, Tom Suleiman and Barbara Cornish (Intel team), Marc Alcorn (Panasonic)
- EggXcellence Award (company): Google
"We would like to congratulate each and every one of our deserving Eggie award recipients," said Dr. S.C. Lee, CEO of Newegg North America. "The Eggie award is our way of thanking our most valued partners and customers for their contributions to our company. We are grateful for their continued support and the positive impact they have made on our business last year."
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is the second-largest online-only retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (www.newegg.com) which was founded in 2001 and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. The award-winning website has more than 16 million registered users and offers customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics, detailed product descriptions and images, as well as how-to information and customer reviews. Using the site's online tech community, customers have the opportunity to interact with other computer, gaming and consumer electronics enthusiasts. Newegg Inc. is headquartered in City of Industry, California.
(626) 271-1420 x23369
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Newegg.com, USA,Marketwire, Inc., ,CES Attendees,HP,Consumer Electronics,Business,Other,