|Page (1) of 1 - 09/09/11||email article||print page|
NewTek Ships TriCaster 450, Making HD Portable Live Production More Accessible with New Lower Cost, Slimmer SystemTriCaster 450 series packs robust, 14-channel HD live production into 2U rack mount system (September 09, 2011)
"The TriCaster 450 is a break-through product that takes our live switching technology to a new level," said Andrew Cross, NewTek CTO. "We have been able to pack a 14-channel switcher with full HD virtual sets, keying, multi-channel recording, streaming and more into a portable 2RU system."
With TriCaster, anyone can simultaneously produce, live stream, broadcast, project and record HD and SD network-style productions. A single operator or small team can switch between multiple cameras, virtual inputs and live virtual sets, while inserting clips, titles and motion graphics with multi-channel effects. TriCaster is used by sports organizations, schools, broadcasters, houses of worship, webcasters, government agencies and others to provide a new level of extended programming and content to their audiences.
TriCaster 450 EXTREME benefits include:
- NewTek IsoCorder Technology - Multi-track, multi-format recording of up to four channels of video from any input or output, simultaneously. Instantly archive an entire presentation in multiple formats including QuickTime and H.264, or record individual sources for post-production editing.
- Apple AirPlay Support - Add video and audio from any wireless Apple AirPlay source - like iPad, iPod, or iPhone - into any live production. Instant compatibility with AirPlay-enabled apps provides immediate access to all-new content as it becomes available.
- Animation Store Transitions - Deliver transitions embedded with full-color, motion video effects and audio, from a total of seven animation stores. With the included Animation Store Creator, any animation sequence can be transformed into a custom transition, providing endless creative options.
- Multi-Camera Live Production - 14-channel production control with support for up to four live cameras to deliver complete coverage of any event or presentation.
- Advanced Audio Mixer - Every audio input and output includes an integrated seven-band equalizer and compressor/limiter to deliver the best possible sound. Plus, the ability to group audio sources to follow video and route sub-mixes for tighter audio control.
- HD Live Virtual Sets - Multi-angle virtual sets with real-time reflections and animated zoom control make it possible to broadcast from a network-style studio - anywhere.
- Multi-Tiered Fail-Safe - Always on-air, software and hardware fail-safe system ensures audio and video pass-through, providing ultimate production reliability.
- Streaming Profile Manager - Configure, store and import favorite streaming set-ups as presets, with support for multi-bitrate streaming profiles and an integrated Web browser to access online CDN accounts to manage, test or view shows, even during live production.
TriCaster 450 EXTREME is available now at a retail price in North America of US$19,995 and in multi-standard for US$22,995. TriCaster 450 is also available at a retail price in North America of US$14,995 and in multi-standard for US$17,995. The TriCaster family of products in NTSC is available for education in North America starting at US$4,995 and in multi-standard for US$5,995. The price may vary internationally. For more information, please visit www.newtek.com, or call NewTek Sales at 800-368-5441. International callers dial +1-210-370-8000.
IBC Special Pricing
NewTek is offering two TriCaster EXTREME bundles at IBC. These offers expire on October 28, 2011
- TriCaster 450 EXTREME including TriCaster 450 CS and TriCaster 850 TW for US$24,995 and in multi-standard for US$27,995. A savings of US$2,490.
- TriCaster 850 EXTREME including TriCaster 850 CS and TriCaster 850 TW for US$$39,995 and in multi-standard for US$42,995. A savings of US$3,490.
Benefiting producers and artists with cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster product line, 3Play and LightWave 3D. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy(r) Awards.
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. Please visit: www.newtek.com.
- TriCaster, TriCaster EXTREME, IsoCorder, 3Play and LightWave are trademarks of NewTek.
- LightWave 3D is a registered trademark of NewTek.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Related Keywords:TriCaster, Multi-track recording, Switcher, Portable Live Production, Live Streaming
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved