|Page (1) of 1 - 09/09/10||email article||print page|
NewBlue Launches NewBlue Light EffectsNewBlueFX Video Plugins Release Delivers Stylized Lighting Looks (September 09, 2010) LA JOLLA, CA (September 9, 2010) NewBlue, Inc., the fastest growing integrated video and audio effects provider, today released NewBlue Light Effects, a set of 10 dynamic video filters that delivers stylized, professional lighting looks with ease. NewBlue Light Effects video plugins integrates seamlessly into existing and familiar non-linear editing (NLE) workflows, on both Windows and Mac platforms. With just a few clicks, users can create an electrifying mood or a specialized atmosphere to add drama to any footage.
Like the company's entire line of NewBlueFX video effects plugins, NewBlue Light Effects works with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Avid NewsCutter, Avid Symphony, Avid Xpress, Corel VideoStudio, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Sony Vegas Movie Studio and Grass Valley EDIUS."With NewBlue Light Effects, we are augmenting our rich collection of filters and transitions with a comprehensive set of plugins that focus on manipulating light in wondrous ways," said Todor J. Fay, president and CTO. "From shimmering glows to haunting flashes, Light Effects not only gives artists a rich creative toolbox with stunning, original looks, but it sets new standards for power and ease of use." Joining NewBlue's lineup of fifteen exclusive collections, Light Effects includes the following powerful filters, all with a number of preset configurations:
- Flicker, which simulates a fluctuating light source to create realistic lighting such as firelight or reflecting water. Glow Pro, which transforms highlights in an image into soft, radiant sources of light.
- Light Bender, which radiates shifting, curved flares from highlights in the image.
- Light Rays, which simulates a bright light source that casts angled beams throughout the image.
- Mirage, which creates a mysterious soft pulsing luminosity to simulate a dream or other mood.
- Neon Lights, which enhances the edges of the frame and provides a surreal, colored glow.
- Psycho Strobe, which generates a sequence of bright flashes of light.
- RGB Shift, which separates the red, green and blue elements within an image and moves them independently for an edgy, restless look.
- Spinning Light, which offers a soft spun illumination.
- Starlight, which accentuates bright spots with beacons of rotating light.
NewBlue, Inc. develops innovative audio, video and multimedia technologies for leading companies throughout the world. Founded in early 2002, NewBlue creates and licenses a range of proprietary technologies including a series of NewBlueFX video technologies, the NewBlue Audio Engine and Audiomatrix technology platform that meet the varied multimedia needs of mid-and large-sized companies. Experienced developers, musicians, artists, and software professionals with a unique and commanding set of skills, experience and talent comprise the NewBlue team. NewBlueFX line includes 5 audio-oriented plug-in collections and over 15 video-oriented effects and transitions collections for the Adobe Premiere, Avid Liquid, Avid Media Composer, Avid Xpress Pro, Pinnacle Studio and Sony Vegas desktop video product lines, as well as AVCHD UpShift, an AVCHD conversion utility. For more information on NewBlueFX, visit us at: http://www.newbluefx.com/media.html.
Related Keywords:newbluefx, video effects, plugin, adobe premiere, after effects, avid media composer, corel videostudio, pinnacle studio, apple final cut pro, edius, CS5, light effects