|Page (1) of 1 - 04/04/12||email article||print page|
New iPhone App Manages Vehicle Expenses and Maintenance, Saves Time and Money for Users(April 04, 2012)
Cairo, Egypt (PRWEB) April 04, 2012
Umbrella Corporation is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Car Xpenses 1.1, a new productivity application designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The app enables users to save time and money by managing all of their vehicles expenses, services and maintenance needs with a few simple clicks.
Car Xpenses is designed for those who want to keep their car in its best state, says Amr Rafie, founder of Umbrella Corporation. The apps convenient maintenance history means youll never have to worry about when your car needs its next oil change or when you last replaced the battery.
The Car Xpenses app has a beautifully-designed user interface created by a team of usability and design professionals. Simple and intuitive, it allows users to make entries on the go and keep everything organized with just a few taps.
Car Xpenses offers many unique features, including:
Managing Vehicle Expenses:
- Make entries on-the-go with big, easily accessible category buttons (includes 15 categories).
- Specify entries by using built-in categories or creating unlimited customized sub-categories.
- Locate expense on a map (which helps determine all car service locations).
- Select or change dates easily using a full-screen calendar.
- Check detailed expense history per month or the entire year, or by location.
- Visualize expenses with beautiful graph reports for any chosen period.
Managing Vehicle Services:
- Create personalized service reminders.
- Lights and progress bars indicate services that need attention.
- Maintain complete service history.
- Specify entries by using built-in options or creating unlimited customized service categories.
- Specify service interval by miles/km or duration (or both).
- Store notes and odometer reading for each service.
- Calendar notifications remind user about due services even when Car Xpenses app is not running.
- Manage multiple cars with no limit.
- Easily track expenses/repairs and services.
- High-resolution graphics; iOS 5 and Retina display support.
- Extremely lightweight and provides great performance, even on older devices.
- Suitable for use in any country supporting the following international units:
*Currency: all worldwide currencies
- Backup and restore functions protect users from data loss.
- In-app help.
- iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- 11.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Car Xpenses 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Productivity category. To purchase the Car Xpenses app in iTunes, visit: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-xpenses-control-your-car/id497422988?ls=1&mt=8
To view DailyAppShows video review of the app, visit: http://youtu.be/I-7J_stSvNg . To read a review of the app on PC Mag, visit: http://appscout.pcmag.com/apple-ios-iphone-ipad-ipod/296073-automobile-management-made-easy-with-car-xpenses-app-for-iphone.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Car-Xpenses/car-expenses-services-app/prweb9355606.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime,computer crime,software,automotive equipment,money and monetary policy,family,family planning,economy, business and finance,banking,personal investing,personal service,,personal income,finance (general),campaign finance,public finance,personal weapon control,personal data collection,family,family planning,computing and information technology,satellite technology,software,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,