|Page (1) of 1 - 07/21/09||email article||print page|
New Version of Omniture SiteCatalyst Provides Strategic Solution for Companies to Manage the Mobile Apps ExplosionProvides Support for Mobile App Optimization Across All Leading Mobile Platforms, Including Apple iPhone, Symbian (Nokia and Others) and Palm Pre Smartphones (July 21, 2009)
OREM, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 07/21/09 --
- Omniture, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMTR), a leading provider of online business optimization software, today announced that Omniture SiteCatalyst (v14.6), the industry's leading web analytics solution, has been updated to incorporate additional mobile analytics capabilities.
- Mobile platforms and apps are going mainstream into consumer life, changing the way consumers buy, connect and interact with brands.
- These new mobile analytics features are designed to help SiteCatalyst users accelerate ROI on their mobile initiatives including:
- Mobile App Measurement Supports All Major Smartphone Platforms: App measurement coverage has been expanded to include Symbian OS-based smartphones (Nokia and others) and the new Palm Pre smartphone, building upon the previously available Mobile App Measurement solutions for iPhone, BlackBerry and Android devices.
- Mobile Analytics Implementation: Implementations for mobile-specific sites are now faster and easier to deploy with improved processes and new server-side measurement.
- Expanded Mobile Device Database: The most complete recognition of and reporting on mobile devices around the world, including those used in Japan and Asian markets.
- New Workflow and Display: Enhancements made to the SiteCatalyst calendar, dashboards, charts and reports for easier and quicker analysis and reporting.
- Larry Berkin, Head of Global Alliances at Symbian Foundation: "We recently previewed Symbian Horizon, a mobile application-publishing program designed to help developers write applications once, and publish to app stores worldwide -- quickly and easily. Omniture's app measurement solutions will help Symbian-based developers and marketers better understand how their mobile applications are performing, and provide key insights to further improve apps to create richer, more enjoyable consumer experiences. This is a great step forward for the Symbian ecosystem."
- John Yin, vice president, product management at Zannel: "Mobile communication is a pivotal aspect of our business. Mobile analytics from Omniture enables us to separate mobile traffic from Web traffic, identify mobile-specific conversions, and optimize our mobile content in real-time based on user behavior."
- Aseem Chandra, senior vice president, product marketing, Omniture: "Mobile platforms and apps are transforming consumer behavior and we are committed to providing technology and services to help our customers optimize this critical channel of engagement."
Supporting Links/Other Resources
- Link to screen shots on Flickr: http://bit.ly/F7RZA
- SiteCatalyst product page at Omniture.com: http://www.omniture.com/en/products/online_analytics/sitecatalyst
Omniture, Inc. is a leading provider of online business optimization software, enabling customers to manage and enhance online, offline and multi-channel business initiatives. Omniture's software, which it hosts and delivers to its customers as an on-demand subscription service and on premise solution, enables customers to capture, store and analyze information generated by their Web sites and other sources and to gain critical business insights into the performance and efficiency of marketing and sales initiatives and other business processes. In addition, Omniture offers a range of professional services that complement its online services, including implementation, best practices, consulting, customer support and user training through Omniture Education. Omniture's nearly 5,200 customers include eBay, AOL, Wal-Mart, Gannett, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Oracle, General Motors, Sony and HP. www.omniture.com
Copyright © 2009 Omniture, Inc. All rights reserved. Omniture and SiteCatalyst are registered trademarks of Omniture, Inc. in the United States, Japan, Canada and the European Community. Omniture, Inc. owns other registered and unregistered trademarks throughout the world. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Note on Forward-looking Statements
Management believes that certain statements in this release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, including, but not limited to, statements regarding the abilities and expected benefits of our services to customers. These statements are based on current expectations and assumptions regarding future events and business performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including but not limited to, risks described in Omniture's quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2009, and from time to time in other reports filed by Omniture with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. These reports are available on the Investor Relations section of our web site at http://www.omtr.com. Omniture undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement to conform the statement to actual results or changes in the company's expectations.
Omniture Press Contact
801-722-7000 ext. 1648
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: web analytics, analytics, online analytics, digital marketing, mobile analytics, mobile marketing, Internet, Digital Media Software, Communications, Digital Audio, Web, Smart Phone, PDA, iPods, iphone, Applications, Training, Sales, Applications, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Education, Internet, Internet Server Applications, Management, Sales, Sales, Prosumer/Consumer, Business, Handheld PC/PDA, Marketing, Copyright, PDA/Smartphone, Standards/Initiatives, Canada, USA, Japan, Marketwire, Inc., Sony, HP, Apple Computer, Auto Manufacturers - Major, Internet Technology, Business, Other,