|Page (1) of 1 - 03/15/11||email article||print page|
New Soonr Workplace Enhances Business Collaboration Across Mobile Devices and Platforms(March 15, 2011)
CAMPBELL, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/11 --
- New release of Soonr Workplace delivers real-time file collaboration
- Soonr Projects introduces multi-platform sync for small business teams
- New applications for iPad, iPhone, Android and more
Soonr Inc. today announced the immediate availability of a new release of Soonr Workplace, the cloud-based service for small businesses to securely share, access and sync files across multiple platforms and mobile devices. Using Soonr, business teams can collaborate seamlessly and do business faster from any mobile or connected device, anywhere in the world.
See today's Soonr corporate news: http://www.soonr.com/release22.php
The new release of Soonr Workplace features Soonr Projects, shared folders that streamline team collaboration from devices including Mac and PC, iPhone, iPad and Android. Reflecting the way business "works," Soonr delivers an easy and secure way to collaborate on, share and store files in the cloud, from anywhere.
Key features include:
- Intelligent dashboard for tracking team changes and revisions
- Soonr Projects: shared folders with fine-level access control and permission
- Mobile access from more than 800 devices including iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and iPad, with patented rendering technology to view files locally in seconds.
- Real-time SMS and email notifications of changes and comments
- Automatic backup with built-in versioning for immediate recover and restore
- Integrated search, fax and printing from any device or computer
- Team administration for complete control as the workforce changes
- Familiar file formats (Adobe® PDF, Microsoft® PowerPoint and Word, etc.)
- Enterprise grade security: 256 bit encryption, HIPAA and SAS 70 compliant
Unlike Dropbox and Mozy, Soonr goes beyond simple backup and sync. Designed from the ground up with business teams and mobile access in mind, Soonr helps 40,000 businesses do business faster.
Pricing and Availability
Soonr Workplace is available immediately at www.soonr.com. Soonr Premium is $7.95 per month for three users and 10 GB of storage. Soonr Pro is $19.95 per month for five users and 40 GB of storage. Soonr Lite is free for two users and 2 GB of storage.
Soonr Workplace is also available immediately to partners as a white labeled or custom offering, and the Soonr reseller program lets resellers take advantage of a proven cloud-based platform with a recurring revenue model.
"As we see new smart devices such as tablets and smartphones hit the market almost every week, we are excited to offer new sync functionality and mobile clients to help businesses turn technology advancements into real business benefits."
- Martin Frid-Nielsen, co-founder and CEO, Soonr
"Soonr means much more to us than sharing or backing up files -- it has fundamentally changed the way we communicate and exchange information with our customers. Soonr is a true virtual workspace where our employees can work anywhere seamlessly with real-time visibility into a project."
- Silicon Valley Builders Group, Shaun B. Coleman, Chief Information Officer
Since 2005, Soonr has pioneered the use of cloud services for collaboration, mobile file access and backup. Soonr's any platform, any device, anywhere approach to business lets teams collaborate on projects and files securely, online or offline. Soonr is a privately held company backed by HighBAR Partners, Clearstone Venture Partners, Intel Capital, Cisco and Presidio Ventures. Do more Soonr at www.soonr.com and connect with us at http://www.twitter.com/DoMoreSoonr and http://facebook.com/DoMoreSoonr.
Soonr and Soonr Workplace are trademarks or registered trademarks of Soonr Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1543996
Kulesa Faul for Soonr
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: file sync, business collaboration, remote access, cloud backup, file sharing, document management, Computers/Home Office, Communications, Digital Audio, Tablets, Notebooks, Hard Drives & Storage, Smart Phone, PDA, iPods, iphone, iPad, Applications, Document Management, Storage, Internet, Services, Misc, Administration, Search, Internet Server Applications, E-mail, Search Servers, Management, CEO/CFO, Mac, OS9, OSX, Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Business, Email, Other,