|Page (1) of 1 - 12/01/11||email article||print page|
New Restaurant Inspection Mobile Apps by Inspect2GO - Workplace and Food Safety Audits, Cafeteria Checklists, HACCP and Inventory on iPhone, iPad and Android Tablets(December 01, 2011)
Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) December 01, 2011
Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com/restaurant) now offers a range of mobile applications for the hospitality industry. Products include restaurant inspection mobile applications (food safety audit forms and checklist apps), state health code inspection apps, daily walk-through and self-audit applications, inventory counting, store readiness (opening/closing checklists) and restroom inspection apps.
Inspect2GO customizes the software for new client, including independent restaurants, entire franchise restaurant chains and hospitality/food service providers. Inspect2GO creates private applications by integrating clients existing restaurant inspection documentation into the Inspect2GO mobile software. The applications can be tailored for restaurants, schools, hotels, casinos, cruise lines, catering, culinary and cooking needs.
Restaurant Mobile Applications
- Food Safety (http://www.inspect2go.com/food/) Food safety inspection audit and self-audit checklists on iPad, iPhone and Android tablets
- Physical Safety OSHA and custom, workplace safety audit forms on tablets
- Walk Through Restaurant daily, weekly and monthly self-inspection walk-through audit applications
- Inventory - Custom monthly/weekly inventory counting applications on iPad, iPhone and Android tablets
- Store Readiness - Custom convenience store and franchise restaurant opening/closing checklist app development
- HACCP Critical control points and temperatures
- Restroom Bathroom inspection checklists and forms for wireless, handheld mobile devices
- EHS Environmental Health and Safety - Municipal, county and state health department inspection and food code violation wireless/handheld software
- Reporting Custom reporting for corporate offices, franchise restaurant owners, stores and vendors with statistical data and inspection logs
- Self-Audit Forms Restaurant, kitchen and school cafeteria self-inspection audit forms and iPad checklists
- Custom Custom application development for online ordering, POS, POP, hour tracking, inventory control, accounting (P&Ls), reservation booking and quality control
iPad, iPhone and Android Mobile Restaurant App Capabilities
- Your Documents Convert your Excel, MS Word and PDF documents to iOS/Android applications
- Timestamp Include signatures and timestamps
- Reports Send PDF reports from iPhone, iPad and Android handheld wireless devices
- Database Franchise restaurant database integration, data tracking, SQL (MSSQL and MYSQL)
- Software Restaurant software support via .Net, Java and PHP programming
- Hosting SQL Server based data hosting
- Data Data logging, histogram, statistics, letter grades and pass/fail scoring
- SOP Standard operating procedures, cleanup, cooking process and cleanliness evaluations
- Restaurants Customize for fast food, casual or fine dining, buffet, café, cafeteria, coffeehouse, pizzeria, takeout, diner and sushi restaurants
Inspect2Go is a mobile application development company based in Southern California. The firms technology includes inspection checklist mobile apps with signature, photo, markup, custom reporting, pdf email and database functions. The checklist apps are compatible with Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/franchise-restaurant/inspection-audit/prweb9005878.htm.
Related Keywords:education, adult education, further education, religious education, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), hotel and accommodation, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home), food safety, health and safety at work, safety of citizens, medical procedure/test, medical research, medical staff, medical specialisation, medical service, medical conditions, fishing industry, food, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, food,