|Page (1) of 1 - 09/29/11||email article||print page|
New Netvibes Premium Offers The First All-in-One Aggregation, Analytics and Alert Solution for Brand Managers and Social Media Professionals(September 29, 2011)
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 29, 2011
Until now, brand marketers, PR consultants and social media professionals had to juggle a wide variety of expensive tools to do their job: social analytics, news aggregation and alerts, real-time search, sentiment analysis, Twitter dashboards and other social marketing tools. Now there's a new solution to meet all these needs: Netvibes Premium, the all-in-one aggregation, analytics and alert dashboard for marketing professionals. Built on the same award-winning dashboard intelligence solution used by Fortune 500 brands and global agencies, Netvibes Premium is the first complete solution for brand monitoring, sentiment analysis, campaign management, trend hunting, automated client reporting and more.
For instant access and a free trial of Netvibes Premium, visit: http://www.netvibes.com
"For years, millions of users around the world have used Netvibes dashboards to aggregate and monitor all their real-time content and apps in one place. We are 100% committed to providing all our users with the ultimate dashboard experience free--and ad free--for life," said Freddy Mini, CEO Netvibes. "At the same time, there are many users who want to add social intelligence (analytics, alerts, etc.) to their dashboard for professional usage. This is why we're offering Netvibes Premium as an optional, instant upgrade for industry professionals."
At just $499/month, Netvibes Premium is an unprecedented value. While many analytics tools offer only a limited number of mentions, filters, sources or searches, Netvibes Premium includes an unlimited number--plus unlimited dashboards, SmartTags and mobile alerts. More than just analytics, Netvibes Premium offers a complete suite of "agency" solutions all on one platform:
- Aggregation: Built on the award-winning Netvibes dashboard platform, Netvibes Premium goes way beyond standard monitoring tools. Unlike typical "black box" solutions, Netvibes Open Corpus lets professionals choose and control their sources to ensure more reliable and relevant results. Netvibes also offers more than 250k+ apps and content feeds to make adding sources a snap. Finally, a professional real-time reader makes it easy to manage hundreds or thousands of feeds at once by switching between gorgeous magazine-like layouts and real-time stream views.
- Analytics: Netvibes Premium is the only solution that combines human curation with machine algorithms for smarter results. SmartTagging lets users self-organize content and train their open corpus library for better results. Adaptive Analytics let you drill down infinitely to explore interrelated ideas, influencers, trends and sentiments as they are uncovered--helping professionals follow their train of thought without having to run yet another report or search query.
- Alerts: Netvibes Premium also helps busy professionals by enabling them to put their brand, business or campaign on autopilot. Advanced alerts let decision makers know the minute their attention is needed, such as when brand reputation changes. Automated actions can trigger remote web apps and URLs to update systems and campaigns based on smart criteria.
- Brand Monitoring - Track everything important to your brand in real-time
- Sentiment and Reputation Analysis - Understand what people really think about your brand
- Twitter and Influencer Analysis - Find out who key influencers are and what they're saying
- Campaign Management - Track campaign results and get alerted when anything important happens
- Trend Hunting - Spot trends and tendencies the moment they're born
- Mobile Management - Manage your brand and even read articles offline on your iPhone, iPad, Android or mobile device
Netvibes Premium is an instant, optional upgrade available to all Netvibes Basic users who want to add social intelligence to their dashboards for professional use. All existing Netvibes Basic users will continue to enjoy their dashboards free (and ad free) for life.
In July, Netvibes previewed "Social Pack"--a cutting edge technology demonstration of next generation adaptive analytics tools for large agencies, brands and enterprises. Now with Netvibes Premium, individual professionals can instantly access many of the same powerful adaptive analytic technologies offered in Netvibes' custom enterprise solutions for global agencies and Fortune 500 brands.
For industry examples, demo videos and an instant free trial of Netvibes Premium, visit: http://www.netvibes.com
About Netvibes (http://www.netvibes.com)
Founded in 2005, Netvibes pioneered dashboard publishing, user personalization and universal Web apps (UWA). Today, Netvibes is the leading dashboard intelligence platform for the real-time Web.
For consumers, Netvibes Basic is the most awarded dashboard engine that helps millions of people around the world instantly dashboard everything that matters to them most. For marketing professionals, Netvibes Premium is the complete dashboard intelligence platform for brand monitoring, social analytics, campaign management and much more. For large agencies, brands and enterprises, Netvibes Premium for Team adds advanced collaboration features and offers custom deployment and development.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/netvibes/socialanalytics/prweb8838216.htm.
Related Keywords:internet,computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,computing and information technology,satellite technology,software,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,public relation,business (general),work relations,public holiday,international relations,civil and public service,public officials,public employees,public finance,