Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 12/01/16 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook

New Kickstarter Campaign Launches For HELIX, The Incredibly Fast Micro USB Charging Cable

(December 01, 2016)

Ontario, CA  ?  On November 3 2016, Tomi Woo launched a Kickstarter campaign for HELIX, a new charging cable that is 3.5 times faster than normal charging cables available on the market today. Woo and his teams goal is to make charging iOS and Android smartphones simpler and more efficient.

?We are a group of engineers and designers who have a passion for combining the latest technology with traditional products, the creator explains, ?After having problems with smartphones that took forever to charge, we decided to take things into our own hands.

A regular Micro USB will charge your device to about 18% in 30 minutes, but with HELIX users can charge their smartphones to 60% in the same amount of time! This is perfect for people who always forget to plug in their cellphone, finding themselves frustrated when they leave the house and realize that it is almost out of battery. Now, all they need is half an hour to get more than 50% battery power and a lot more peace of mind.

HELIX is a strong, 5-layered charging cable with heavy duty capabilities. The small capsule on the charging cable uses Level Shift Technology to covert the input voltage to a higher one so the users device charges at a much faster rate. Now that they are ready to move onto the manufacturing stages, the team has turned to the Kickstarter community for help funding the final stages of this project.


?We have passed our prototype and testing stage successfully, and we are confidently entering the mass production stage, the team says, ?We will spend over 70% of funding on production, including tooling, manufacturing and packaging cost. The other 30% will be consumed by Kickstarter and the operation cost of our team. We need your help to bring HELIXs faster charging to smartphone users worldwide.

In exchange for pledging to the project, backers can gain access to a variety of rewards including one HELIX 9V Charging Cable for the Early Bird price of CA$24, two Helix Cables for $46, and more. Backers can also pledge $66 for a Combo Pack with three Helix Cables or $100 for a Super Combo Pack with five HELIX 9V Charging Cables.  

For more information, please visit the Kickstarter page here or contact the creator below. 


Distributed by CrowdfundingPR


Media Contact
Company Name: HELIX
Contact Person: HELIX PR
Email: helix9vteam@gmail.com
Country: Canada
Website: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/732250048/helix-the-9v-high-speed-charging-cable-project/description




Page: 1


Related Keywords:Arts & Entertainment, Business, Technology, World,

HOT THREADS on DMN Forums
Content-type: text/html  Rss  Add to Google Reader or
Homepage    Add to My AOL  Add to Excite MIX  Subscribe in
NewsGator Online 
Real-Time - what users are saying - Right Now!

Our Privacy Policy --- @ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved