|Page (1) of 1 - 06/29/11||email article||print page|
New Corporate & Broadcast Focus in ready2go Collection 4Digital Juice Releases New Volume of Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects® (June 29, 2011)
ready2go Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects® Collection 4 contains more than 140 unique project files that provide the variety you need for any type of production, while still offering you the chance to create more looks with further customization. "No matter what your level of skill in After Effects might be, ready2go scales with you," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "Want to replace video and text? Just drag, drop, and edit the text and youre done. Want to change some colors, extend the length of the project or mix up the order of the animated segments in it? All of this is now easier than ever with the new extendable edit-friendly segments provided for most of the project templates in this collection."
The project styles is this new ready2go Projects & Templates Collection 4 are ideal for corporate video productions such as staff training and safety videos, promotional and branding spots, and annual report presentations - to name just a few possible applications. Broadcasters will also find template sets that are perfect for engaging audiences who are used to the glitzy graphics of todays popular TV shows and commercials.
- Over 140 different projects, including alternate color looks, alternate camera motions and additional animated content, provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- New edit-friendly segments provided for most of the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier than before. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or extend the length of each segment to up to 15 seconds.
- 24 matching ready-to-use HD & SD animated Swipes (wipe plus sound effect) give you the perfect custom way to transition between project segments.
- Includes 10 of the most commonly used size formats for HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Unlike projects from other sources, you receive ongoing and in-depth training through DJTV that shows you exactly how to use and customize the projects.
- Handpicked Bitstream fonts that graphically "fit" with each template are included with the package. You can easily substitute with any font on your system.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
- 1 DVD ROM (4.82 GB of data)
- 15 Coordinated looks
- 140+ Fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- 24 Ready-to-use HD and SD Quicktime Swipes!
- 13 High-quality Bitstream fonts included
- Each project compiled in 10 formats:
- 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
- Proxies included for faster RAM previews
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 & above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires Juicer version 3.81 or above
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the ready2go Projects & Templates for After Effects Collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects®. In addition, since each After Effects project is made up of numerous QuickTime animations, the Juicer 3 technology gives users the flexibility to export the animations independently so they can be used in conjunction with any other project they might be working on.
Pricing & Availability
The new ready2go Projects & Templates Collection 4 can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com) or by calling the company's customer service center toll-free at 800-525-2203. The packages retail price is $349.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 25% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, After Effects® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, ready2go, projects, templates, collection 4, corporate, broadcast