|Page (1) of 1 - 02/21/12||email article||print page|
NetWrix Corporation Reports 10x GrowthEach Year Since Its Inception, the Company Has Continued to Generate More Revenue Than in All Previous Years Combined, While Maintaining a High Profit Margin (February 21, 2012)
PARAMUS, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/12 --
NetWrix Corporation, a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure auditing and compliance, today announced record financial results for 2011.
- In the four most recent fiscal years, annual revenue has grown 10 times. This tremendous growth demonstrates the company's leadership in the fast-growing auditing and compliance market.
- In 2011, once again, the company generated more revenue than in all previous years combined, including both new license and maintenance revenues.
- In the second half of 2011, NetWrix revenues grew by 115% versus the same period in 2010. Comparing the second half of 2010 to 2009, revenues grew by only 85%.
- In Q4 2011 alone, total revenues increased 150% over the same period in 2010 (compared to only a 58% increase in Q4 2010 over Q4 2009). In fact, every new fiscal quarter in the company's history has generated more revenue than any previous fiscal quarter.
- Continued profitability enabled the company to grow in all segments simultaneously: technology innovation, product management, marketing, sales, customer service, and geographical presence. NetWrix nearly doubled in size with key additions to the R&D, marketing, sales, and customer service teams.
- #1 for Change Auditing and Compliance: NetWrix remained focused on its strategic core competency: IT infrastructure auditing and compliance, which helped to accelerate the growth.
- Product Milestones:
- The company's flagship Change Reporter Suite 2.0, with all major modules updated and 2 new components added.
- Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0, featuring real-time and snapshot reporting, among other important improvements.
- Management Packs for Change Reporter products integrated with Microsoft SCOM and other SIEM systems.
- Future plans in 2012 for technology development include new products and major improvements to all key product offerings.
"Pretty much anything NetWrix ever put out can be examples of products that truly delight me. They just worked," wrote Richard Muniz in Spiceworks Community. "They were simple to get going and proven invaluable for reporting purposes."
- Geographic expansion. NetWrix opened 3 new locations in the US -- Massachusetts, Southern California, and Florida -- and one in the United Kingdom. The expansion is another ambitious move toward increasing the company's worldwide presence and has already made NetWrix more competitive both regionally and globally. There is to come in 2012, with Brazil, Germany, and France in the near-future plans.
- Awards. The total number of NetWrix awards now exceeds 40 after it won big for the 3rd year in a row, which proves NetWrix is a true #1 in change auditing and compliance. Overall, NetWrix received 20 impressive new awards in 2011: 9 Windows IT Pro awards (for the 3rd year in a row), 6 Redmond Magazine Readers' Choice awards, 1 Info Security Product Guide Award, 1 Network Product Guide award, 1 VirtualizationAdmin.com Readers Choice award, and 2 WindowSecurity.com Awards. "First-time entrant NetWrix Corp. takes a very competitive category with last year's winner," said Lee Pender, Editor in Chief of Redmond Magazine.
- Strategic Alliances. NetWrix once again retained Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status, was accepted into the Microsoft System Center Alliance, and joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program. In 2012, NetWrix plans to join EMC and BMC technology partner programs to support its strategic technology innovations. "NetWrix change auditing solutions complement and build on System Center, providing customers with greater control and insight into the health and security of their IT infrastructure," said Sergio Klarreich, Director of Business Development at Microsoft Corp. "We welcome NetWrix to the System Center Alliance, our growing partner ecosystem around System Center."
- Reviews. Outstanding reviews by Windows IT Pro, WindowsNetworking.com, SearchCompliance.com (TechTarget), Concentrated Technology (Don Jones), Tech Republic, Processor, Help Net Security, 4sysops.com, Virtualization Review, ActiveDirectoryTools.net, eHow, and many other sources have recognized the quality and innovation of NetWrix solutions. NetWrix CEO Michael Fimin was included in the list of Top 19 Technology Executives by Redmond Magazine. "NetWrix has developed a product suite that offers the broadest product and technology coverage," said Don Jones, Microsoft MVP, acclaimed IT guru, and co-founder of Concentrated Technology.
- Sales. Thanks to aggressive regional expansion and the latest successful hires of amazing technology sales professionals and management, the NetWrix sales team tripled in size. The new, well-known customers acquired by NetWrix in 2011 include AIG, Allianz, Boeing, Lufthansa, Shell Oil, Gazprom, Nintendo of America, Rockstar Games, Arab Bank, Belkin, Getty Images, Kaspersky, CSC, San Diego State University, and many others.
- Channel Network. Channel marketing and entering local markets accelerated at a pace never imagined before. This is set to pay off in 2012 and in the years to come. NetWrix is rapidly gaining the support of major resellers and distributors in Europe, Latin America, Japan, and other regions.
- Technical Support. Significant improvements in customer service professionalism now allow NetWrix customers not only to report a problem but also to get many issues resolved immediately on the phone or online. Localized technical support in different regions now helps NetWrix customers to get superior customer service worldwide. "Most companies would not have been as helpful as you in the troubleshooting," said Phillip Collins, IT Director, Little Rock CVB. "Your help will be remembered."
Michael Fimin, CEO and President of NetWrix Corporation:
"This year, we exceeded the highest expectations and had the best year in NetWrix history thanks to the contribution of the industry's best employees, technology innovation, and continued focus on feedback we received from our valued customers and partners. And we plan for many years of continued record growth."
- Learn more about NetWrix solutions for IT infrastructure auditing: Active Directory auditing, MS Exchange auditing, file server and storage appliance auditing, SharePoint auditing, SQL Server auditing.
- Attend live webinars to see why NetWrix solutions are the industry's best.
About NetWrix Corporation
NetWrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of NetWrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support different types of IT systems, devices, and applications, NetWrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, NetWrix has become #1 for Change Auditing, as evidenced by the thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Paramus, NJ, and has regional offices in Los Angeles, Boston, Tampa, and the UK.
© 2012 NetWrix Corporation. All rights reserved. NetWrix is a trademark of NetWrix Corporation and/or one or more of its subsidiaries and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NetWrix news releases: www.netwrix.com/rss
Senior Director, Public Relations
Phone: 201-490-8840, ext. 964
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Active Directory, regulatory compliance, change management, Group Policy, NetWrix, IT infrastructure, France, Germany, USA, Japan, Brazil, Marketwire, , Financial, Gold, Games, Business, england, Other,