|Page (1) of 1 - 06/24/02||email article||print page|
Native Updates FM7 SynthVersion 1.1 supports syncing envelopes
The new version offers several new features, feature enhancements and bug fixes. New and enhanced features include
- Tempo sync delay time can now be set to dotted note values.
- It's possible synchronize envelopes.
- The VST-plugin in Cubase 5.1 can now also receive SysEx data.
- Now accepts Standard MIDI SysEx 128-note Microtuning (MT) data.
- New Pitchbend Mode that applies pitchblend to the last played note only.
- Randomize function is improved in the Operator and Modulation section.
- Now recognizes Yamaha V50 SysEx Voice Data.
- Breath Control default value changed from 64 to 0 for better compatibility with Yamaha presets.
The software also includes a number of bug fixes from version 1.02. For more information or to download the update, visit http://www.nativeinstruments.de.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Native Updates FM7 Synth Version 1.1 supports syncing envelopes
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved