|Page (1) of 1 - 10/23/02||email article||print page|
Native Ships Electronic Instruments for ReaktorVol. 1 includes synths, drums and effects
REI Vol. 1 includes seven virtual instruments: three synthesizers, three effects and one drum machine. Specific instruments include:
- Rhythmaker, a set of percussion synths with graphical sequencer controls.
- Titan, a lead synthesizer with four oscillators, three envelopes and LFOs and two filters.
- Grobian, a bass synth.
- Atmotion, a sequenced atmosphere and pad synth.
- EnFX, ann input-modulated filter with distortion and delay.
- Longflow, which provides feedback delay.
- Anima, an array of graphically controlled band-pass filters.
REI Vol. 1 is available now for $69. It requires Reaktor 3.05 or later and a 400 MHz processor or better. For more information, visit http://www.nativeinstruments.de.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:Native Ships Electronic Instruments for Reaktor Vol. 1 includes synths, drums and effects Native Instruments has shipped its previously announced Reaktor Electronic Instruments Vol. 1. REI is a collection of seven virtual instruments for Reaktor 3. It's available now for Macintosh and Windows.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved