|Page (1) of 1 - 10/08/02||email article||print page|
Native Intros Reaktor Electronic InstrumentsVol. 1 includes synths, drums and effects
REI Vol. 1 includes seven virtual instruments: three synthesizers, three effects and one drum machine. Specific instruments include:
- Rhythmaker, a set of percussion synths with graphical sequencer controls.
- Titan, a lead synthesizer with four oscillators, three envelopes and LFOs and two filters.
- Grobian, a bass synth.
- Atmotion, a sequenced atmosphere and pad synth.
- EnFX, ann input-modulated filter with distortion and delay.
- Longflow, which provides feedback delay.
- Anima, an array of graphically controlled band-pass filters.
Native has not yet set pricing on the new collection. It should ship later this month for mac and Windows running Reaktor 3.05 or later. For more information, visit http://www.nativeinstruments.de.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Native Intros Reaktor Electronic Instruments Vol. 1 includes synths, drums and effects Native Instruments has introduced Reaktor Electronic Instruments Vol. 1. REI is a collection of seven virtual instruments for Reaktor 3 for Macintosh and Windows systems. It will be available later this month.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved