|Page (1) of 1 - 08/20/02||email article||print page|
Native Instrument Updates Absynth1.3.3 release adds dual-processor support in VST
Absynth 1.3.3 adds dual processor support in VST, the ability to patch modules without interrupting the sound and compatiblity with the Absynth PC file format. Other improvements include
- Copy and Paste waveforms and envelopes between presets.
- Editor windows don't close when changing presets.
- Option for having only one editing window open at a time added.
- Function keys open windows.
- In the envelope editor, absolute time and amp parameters are editable directly.
- Master filter envelope works in mono mode.
- Extract from AIFF now works with stereo files (reads left channel only).
- Wave transform windows have a new look and use number boxes instead of sliders.
- Minor UI enhancements.
The 1.3.3 patch iis available now for mac and Windows. For more information or to download the update, visit http://www.nativeinstruments.de.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:Native Instrument Updates Absynth 1.3.3 release adds dual-processor support in VST
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved