|Page (1) of 1 - 02/16/12||email article||print page|
NJIT Expert Talks About iPhone & IPad App Development - Tim Kellers Will Offer Insight into the Online iPhone iPad App Development Class(February 16, 2012)
Newark, NJ (PRWEB) February 16, 2012
Tim Kellers teaches the online continuing professional education course at NJIT that focuses solely on developing applications for Apple Inc.'s devices. Kellers has been involved with Apple Inc. products since 1978 and pioneered one of the first online iPhone app development classes to be offered at a university. Today his non-credit class has been expanded to include iPad development as well. The highly successful class is offered six times a year, with class size limited to 10 people, despite an increasing demand.
Join Tim Kellers at the iPhone iPad Information Session
Saturday, March 3, 2012
New Jersey Institute of Technology
College of Architecture & Design Gallery (downstairs)
Newark, NJ 07102
Information Session Attendees:
- Meet NJITs Expert Instructor Tim Kellers
- Learn about the popular and sought out ONLINE iPhone/iPad Software Application Development training class
- Hear how this class can enhance your career or help you gain employment by entering the mobile device developer workforce
- Find out about the NJIT Apple Developer Program portal and how to receive full access to all of the NJIT Apple resources without paying an Apple Developer Registration fee required of private developers. (For enrolled students)
- Listen to testimonials from past students that have had success since taking this course.
- Participate in a Q&A
- Registration for this event automatically enters you into a drawing for a free online iPhone and iPad App Development Class valued at $1090. A random drawing will take place at the Information Session where one winner will be chosen. Winner must be present.
NJIT, New Jersey's science and technology university, enrolls more than 9,558 students pursuing bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in 120 programs. The university consists of six colleges: Newark College of Engineering, College of Architecture and Design, College of Science and Liberal Arts, School of Management, College of Computing Sciences and Albert Dorman Honors College. U.S. News & World Report's 2011 Annual Guide to America's Best Colleges ranked NJIT in the top tier of national research universities. NJIT is internationally recognized for being at the edge in knowledge in architecture, applied mathematics, wireless communications and networking, solar physics, advanced engineered particulate materials, nanotechnology, neural engineering and e-learning. Many courses and certificate programs, as well as graduate degrees, are available online through the Office of Continuing Professional Education.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/iphoneipad/appdev/prweb9196147.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime,computer crime,software,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),education,adult education,further education,religious education,internet,computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,computing and information technology,satellite technology,software,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology