|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/04||email article||print page|
NEC-Mitsubishi Intros Display Solutions Select For ResellersOffers AV Resellers, Systems Integrators and Contractors value and support (October 11, 2004)
NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display of America, Inc., the leading stand-alone vendor of flat-panel desktop displays, today introduced Display Solutions Select, a reseller based program that provides professional AV resellers, AV systems integrators and contractors with the necessary business building tools to be successful when selling NEC-Mitsubishi display products as part of solutions based opportunities.
Display Solutions Select connects NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display with the reseller community, and its Display Solutions Partner Program members, educating them on how to integrate its display products with complementary display accessories, components, hardware and software. Building off the success of the Display Solutions Partner Program that launched in February 2004, resellers will receive coaching on how to integrate NEC-Mitsubishi display products with leading manufacturers of ceiling/wall mounting devices, desktop mounting and bracketing, display enclosures, kiosk enclosures, display mounted PCs, content management software, just to name a few.
"Because Display Solutions Select is one of the most comprehensive partner programs in the industry, resellers, systems integrators and contractors who join will have a distinct advantage over their competition in delivering value to end users," said Hans Baumann, product manager at Electronic Display of America, Inc. "Since each Display Solutions Partner member is a leader in its field, our new reseller program eliminates the guesswork involved in specifying third party products, in addition to the traditional procurement process."
As well as offering customers a single point of contact for building a complete display solution, member companies will receive a wide range of special benefits, including:
* Monthly product and promotional communications.
* Dedicated sales support.
* Special Display Solutions Select promotions and rebates.
* Access to RFQs for project-based opportunities.
* Discounts on demo units.
* Customer evaluation units through our National Demo Center.
* Free, priority technical support.
* Education on a variety of display solutions applications.
* Sales and marketing tools.
* Access to NEC-Mitsubishi's Channelink partner program.
* Access to a dedicated member Web site.
* Solution provider merchandising kit.
"Display Solutions Select gives members more than just access to products," said Jeff Blankensop, regional manager at Electronic Display of America, Inc. "We also offer access to knowledge and expertise in all aspects of turnkey display solutions."
The Display Solutions Select program was designed specifically to help professional AV resellers, AV systems integrators and AV contractors deliver complete display solutions to end-users in a broad range of markets, including:
* Digital advertising/merchandising department store chains, general merchandise/discount chains, specialty apparel and non-apparel chains, shopping malls, supermarkets and specialty foods chains
* Airports - flight information display systems, baggage information display systems
* Financial - retail banking, Securities trading floors, broker desks
* Quick service restaurants digital menu boards, digital advertising/merchandising
* Medical health care facility signage, radiology, PACS, ER/OR
* Corporate lobby signage, campus signage, conference room/board room
* Office productivity multiple displays on desktops
* Entertainment arenas, movie theater chains, theme parks and museums, home theater
* Transportation train stations, bus terminals
* Lodging chains
To join Display Solutions Select, or for more information about the program, visit the NEC-Mitsubishi Web site [www.necmitsubishi.com].
About NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display of America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEC-Mitsubishi Electric Visual Systems Corporation, a joint venture company established by NEC Corporation and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display began North American operations on July 1, 2000, combining the desktop display monitor divisions of NEC Technologies and Cypress, California-based Mitsubishi Electronics America, Inc. The company incorporates the strengths of NEC's worldwide leadership in LCD desktop and information displays, Ambix, and MultiSync technologies, with Mitsubishi's market leadership in flat aperture grille CRT technology development. NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display ranked as the number one best-selling stand-alone LCD monitor brand according to the iSuppli/Stanford Resources Flat Panel Monitrak Quarterly Report, Q2 '04. NEC-Mitsubishi was also ranked the top stand-alone LCD monitor manufacturer in North America for all of CY2003 according to DisplaySearch's Annual LCD Monitor Strategy Report 2003.
For more information, call 1-888-NEC-MITS or visit www.necmitsubishi.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Reseller prices may vary.
For additional information about NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display monitors, consumers can call (888) NEC-MITS, or visit the web site at: www.necmitsubishi.com.
Related Keywords:NEC-Mitsubishi, Display Solutions Select, Resellers, Systems Integrators, NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display of America, displays, Display Solutions Partner Program, kiosk, Hans Baumann, Jeff Blankensop, Electronic Display of America,