|Page (1) of 1 - 04/15/14||email article||print page|
Municipal Permitting and Licensing Software Simplified by Inspect2GO Print Permits via Mobile Tablet App and Wireless Printer, with No Need for Internet Connectivity(April 15, 2014)
Orange County, CA (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
Inspect2GO simplifies the permitting and licensing process by combining mobile, database and web-based technology into one seamless software package. Permits, licenses and certificates can be issued in the field, via iPad, Android or Microsoft Windows Surface or tablet computers. Inspect2GO is a native mobile application that functions even when no internet connection is available. The tablet and wireless printer are all that is needed. Once a permit is issued, the data is stored on the device. The device then syncs with the office system later, when an internet connection becomes available. Demonstrations offered by Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com/permitting-software).
The system also includes web-based permitting and licensing software. This office software, improves accuracy, reduces paperwork and improves reporting. Schedule inspections, issue and mail permits/licenses and manage regulatory code in one system. City, county and state agencies may include public health, environmental/consumer health, land use, building and others.
The system integrates with Inspect2GOs existing regulatory software. Functions include:
- Licensing License issuance and review
- Permitting Issue, create, print and mail permits
- Inspection management
- Revenue Permitting/Licensing fee and fine collection
- Code Enforcement and Investigation
- Asset Management
- Citizen/Consumer Complaint Management
- Software Integration (accounting, database, etc.)
- Regulatory Management
- Work Orders
- Consumer/Public Health and Safety
- Environmental Health - Food Establishment, Restaurants, Child Care
- Land Use/Management
- Building Permits
- Custom permitting and licensing solutions per local municipal codes
- Mobile Microsoft Windows Surface, iPad or Android Tablet Compatible
- Native No Internet connection is necessary
- Ergonomics - No Laptops, code books or cameras
- Easy Mobile app is easy to use
- Transcription Eliminate double entry and double work
- Reduce Errors
- SQL Sync with existing municipal database (or Inspect2GO cloud)
- Tracking Improved
- Reporting Improved
- Simple and Fun to use
Inspect2GO, Inc., (http://www.inspect2go.com) offers environmental health inspection software to municipalities nationwide. Inspect2GOs comprehensive software solution consists of 3 components; mobile app, cloud database and web-based office software. Restaurant inspection and other environmental health (EH) audits are performed via the mobile application. The native mobile app functions on an iPad, Android tablet or Windows mobile device without an internet connection. The mobile app then syncs with Inspect2GOs cloud database (or the customers server). Web-based office software is used to manage the process. Users can schedule inspections, view facility history, reference health codes, print permits, search and generate custom reports all within one comprehensive software package. Inspect2GO tailors its software to meet the unique regulatory needs of each municipality.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/permitting/licensing/prweb11759176.htm.