|Page (1) of 1 - 10/25/02||email article||print page|
MultiAd Creator Gets Jaguar SupportVersion 6.5.1 offers faster PDF output
The new version of Creator also gains faster exporting to PDF, improved support for Adobe Illustrator EPS files, additional options in the Text on a Path feature and COM scripting additions. Other enhancements include:
- Improved EPS previews;
- The "Use color PostScript for color printers" option has been eliminated in the Print dialog box;
- A "High quality graphics" option is now available when printing to non-PostScript printers;
- A "Download printer resident fonts" option is now available when printing to PostScript printers;
- Text in a text path can now be scaled and reversed;
- New scripts: Make Top Arc Text and Make Bottom Arc Text;
- Various bugs have been fixed, including AppleScript bugs.
Creator Desktop Professional 6.5.1 is available for $750, and Creator Desktop is available for $99. The 6.5.1 update is available free for current users. For more inforamtion, visit http://www.multi-ad.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:MultiAd Creator Gets Jaguar Support Version 6.5.1 offers faster PDF outputMultiAd has released Creator 6.5.1. The new release of the print advertising production software gains support for Mac OS X 10.2, as well as other new feastures and enhancements. The update is free for current users on Macintosh and Windows systems.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved