|Page (1) of 1 - 05/14/12||email article||print page|
MuleSoft Launches Mule iON SaaS Edition to Simplify Cloud Integration Across SaaS and Enterprise ApplicationsUnveils New QuickStart Plan for Fast Growth SaaS Vendors and Systems Integrators (May 14, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/14/12 -- MuleSoft, provider of the world's most widely used integration platform, today launched Mule iON SaaS Edition, which includes a comprehensive set of new tools and services for instant Software as a Service (SaaS) integration in the cloud, lowering the barrier to SaaS adoption. The Mule iON integration platform as a service (iPaaS) connects across cloud-based applications and also connects SaaS to on-premise applications. MuleSoft's Anypoint technology for on-demand API connectivity eliminates the need for custom point-to-point code. With Mule iON SaaS Edition, SaaS vendors can focus on scaling their core business instead of spending time and money on custom integration, resulting in shorter sales cycles, faster implementations, lower support costs, higher customer satisfaction and renewals. Today, MuleSoft also unveiled a new QuickStart Plan for fast growth SaaS vendors and systems integrators (SIs) that enables them to build their own revenue-generating integration apps on the Mule iON cloud platform in just a few days.
"The explosive growth of cloud computing has fueled the need for an alternative, cloud-based approach to address the perennial application integration challenge," said Massimo Pezzini, VP and Research Fellow at Gartner. "By 2016, Gartner believes that at least 35 percent of all large and midsize organizations worldwide will be using one or more integration iPaaS offering in some form, as stated in our 'Integration Platform as a Service: Moving Integration to the Cloud' report. Companies adopting iPaaS can gain a competitive advantage by providing dramatically faster time-to-value and lower cost of integration thus being able to stay laser focused on their core competencies."
Features of Mule iON SaaS Edition
Mule iON SaaS Edition enables SaaS vendors and SIs to build and offer new packaged cloud integration apps that automate business processes across applications. New features available with Mule iON SaaS Edition include:
- Graphical data mapping and transformation capabilities - enables SaaS vendors and SIs to build and deploy integration apps without writing custom code by using the Mule Studio drag-and-drop interface
- Cloud Connector ToolKit - makes it easy to create new cloud connectors in Mule Studio for any public or private Web API
- Customer Self-service Portals - allows SaaS end user customers to independently manage integrations, minimizing dependency on developers and reducing support calls
- SaaS Operations Center - provides complete visibility into end user environments with a multi-tenant portal to monitor, manage and maintain integration apps, including:
- Operational dashboards: deliver better customer support with live integration status and performance metrics
- Real-time notifications: meet availability requirements and improve service level agreements (SLAs) with immediate notifications for events or performance issues as they occur
- Proactive alerts: reduce support calls by proactively monitoring and addressing issues before they impact customers
New Integration Apps for Mule iON SaaS Edition
In addition to these new features, Mule iON SaaS Edition introduces a gallery of over 20 easy-to-install, packaged integration apps and over 100 Cloud Connectors to quickly and easily accomplish the most common integration use cases, including:
- Data integration and data loading - move batch data and flat files between systems, ensuring correct data formats and field mappings
- API enablement - create and host open REST APIs as composites of legacy APIs (e.g., SOAP) and other data sources
- Process orchestration - integrate and automate business processes that span multiple applications, in the cloud or on-premise
- Composite and mobile applications - create new end user applications from multiple underlying applications and data sources
New QuickStart Plan for Fast Growth SaaS Vendors and SIs
MuleSoft also unveiled a new partner program for fast growth SaaS vendors and SIs that enables them to build and deploy their own revenue-generating cloud integration apps in just a few days. The QuickStart Plan includes:
- Full access to the Mule iON SaaS Edition platform
- Live developer training
- MuleSoft certification of one integration app
- Premiere Partner support
- Up to 20 end-customer production tenants of the integration app included in one flat annual sign-up fee
"We chose Mule iON to help us eliminate the pain of custom integration, letting us focus on our core business," said Nate DaPore, President and CEO of PeopleMatter. "Since partnering with MuleSoft, we have reduced our customers' go-live time by weeks. The Mule iON platform has performed exceptionally for our leading customers. MuleSoft is a strategic part of our growth and success in 2012 and beyond."
"Integration challenges are the top barrier to maximizing SaaS adoption, and Mule iON SaaS Edition makes those challenges disappear. By giving SaaS vendors the tools to easily build, deploy and manage integrations for their clients as an integration platform as a service, Mulesoft has taken a leadership position in this category," said Chris Purpura, general manager of the Mule iON cloud platform. "The Mule iON cloud integration platform is destined to play a major role optimizing the go-to-market activities of today's SaaS businesses, and help them focus on their core competencies instead of worrying about integration."
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform for connecting SaaS and enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise. With the rise of cloud and mobile, enterprises face a choice: get overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of end points or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft's Anypoint technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility. Delivered as a packaged integration experience, Mule iON and Mule ESB are built on proven open source technology for the fastest, most reliable integration without vendor lock-in. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by thousands of enterprises, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, Nestlé and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Zuora.
For more information: www.MuleSoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MuleSoft
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1981759
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1981762
Bhava Communications for MuleSoft
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: integration, SaaS, iPaaS, Mulesoft, Mule iON, Sales, Applications, Sales & Marketing, Productivity Applications, Internet, Business Issues, Software Development, Cloud Computing, Other Applications, Open Source, Internet Server Applications, Tools, service level agreements, application services, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Internet Technology, Business, Other,