|Page (1) of 1 - 02/21/12||email article||print page|
Moving Beyond Last Click Attribution: Rocket Fuel VP to Speak at OMMA Data and Behavioral 2012VP of Analytics Jarvis Mak to Speak on Panel About Attribution in Digital Marketing (February 21, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading real-time targeting company, today announced that Jarvis Mak, vice president of analytics, will join a panel at OMMA Data and Behavorial to be held February 22, 2102 in New York.
- Mak will speak on the paneled titled "Attribution Version 0.5: What is Working Now." He will join panelists from Havas Digital, MediaBank, Dachis Group, and The Archer Group to discuss the challenges marketers face today in measuring the impact of offline efforts on online efforts and vice versa. The panelists will debate why last-click attribution is no longer sufficient, and provide actionable strategies marketers can use to measure the real impact of online and offline campaigns on conversion, branding, earned media, social sharing, and search.
- As part of the panel, Mak will share case studies and proven best practices from Rocket Fuel's brand advertiser clients that have successfully moved beyond last-click attribution to obtain a more holistic view of their digital marketing programs.
- A noted expert in advertising analytics and attribution measurement models, Mak has more than a decade of experience in advertising research and analytics, having devised accurate attribution strategies from both the a technical and advertiser perspectives. Before joining Rocket Fuel, Mak was vice president and global director of research and insight at Havas Digital, and also worked at DS-IQ, a marketing services firm that translated in-store campaign results into recommended digital campaign strategies. He has also worked at Yahoo! and served as director of analytics for Nielsen/NetRatings.
- About Jarvis Mak: http://rocketfuel.com/about/makbio.html
- About OMMA Data and Behavioral: http://www.mediapost.com/ommadataandbehavioral/
- Best practices for marketing measurement from Jarvis Mak: http://www.imediaconnection.com/content/30946.asp
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is a real-time ad targeting company that transforms digital media buys into self-optimizing engines that learn in real time, delivering great campaign results from awareness to sales. Our technology combines all data-driven targeting techniques, from behavioral to contextual, into one comprehensive solution that automatically adapts campaigns in real time to achieve both brand and performance goals. Over 400 of the world's leading brands run on Rocket Fuel across display, mobile, video and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and computer scientists from Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Salesforce.com, and NASA, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in nine cities worldwide including New York and London.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Rocket Fuel Inc., Sales,Advertising,Marketing,Sales & Marketing,Internet,Social Media,Search,Search Engines,Sales,Sales,Display,Marketwire, Inc., ,Marketing Services,Space Science,