|Page (1) of 1 - 08/28/02||email article||print page|
MonacoProfiler 4.5 ReleasedMac OS X support in the works
MonacoProfiler 4.5 provides an integrated solution for creating ICC profiles for input devices, monitors and color output devices, including printing presses and digital proofing systems. New features in 4.5 include:
- Improved output profile quality for CMYK, Multichannel and RGB output;
- Editing output profiles, including the ability to change the way color is transformed from the printer's color space into Lab color space;
- Support for the X-Rite Spectrofiler Scanning Spectrophotometer;
- Support for the Original GretagMacbeth ColorChecker Target;
- Support for the Reflective Hutchcolor Target;
- Support for the GretagMacbeth Eye-One UV Spectrophotometer;
- Neutralize Gray Axis Slider (to compensate for paper color tints that can affect the overall color balance and profile).
MonacoProfiler runs $4,250. Upgrade pricing has not yet been made public. For more information, visit http://www.monacosys.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:MonacoProfiler 4.5 Released Mac OS X support in the works
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved