|Page (1) of 1 - 03/20/12||email article||print page|
Mohegan Sun Selects Infor CRM to Enhance Customer Service and Help Increase RevenueInfor10 CRM Enterprise Suite Enables Unified Desktop and Data Access for More Personalized Guest Experience (March 20, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/20/12 -- Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Mohegan Sun, one of the Northeast's premier gaming and entertainment destinations, has selected the Infor10 CRM Enterprise suite to help improve customer service and increase revenue. By providing a more user-friendly solution with a unified look-and-feel and single-screen sign-on, the business will benefit from consolidated data access and the ability to track customer preferences to deliver a more personalized guest experience. Additionally, through the use of the Interaction Advisor, Mohegan Sun will be able to individualize communication with patrons at various touch points, providing multiple cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to help generate additional revenue and provide a competitive advantage in the growing East Coast gaming market.
Mohegan Sun selected Infor CRM Enterprise due to its ability to easily integrate with existing systems, as well as Infor's proven track record of success with gaming industry implementations. 90 percent of the Las Vegas strip trusts Infor's high-performance solutions.
- Mohegan Sun will utilize the Sales, Service and Interaction Advisor components of the Infor10 CRM Enterprise suite, which will integrate existing systems into a single user interface to help reduce the call center agents' training time and improve employee retention.
- As a comprehensive, easy-to-use application, CRM Enterprise integrates multiple systems so that users have access to guest information from a single sign-on screen, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between different applications in search of data, helping to create a better guest experience and open new streams of revenue.
- CRM Enterprise consolidates all guest information into one database and enables player development and call center agents to save guest preferences in the system for future referral, promoting better, faster customer service through shorter call times and more personalized conversations.
- Mohegan Sun also plans to expand the role of its call center users by utilizing the advanced decision engine functionality in Interaction Advisor to facilitate increased revenue through cross-sell and up-sell during customer communication. Initially, Interaction Advisor's recommendation engine will prompt the inbound call center agents with offers the guest is most likely to accept. Going forward, Mohegan Sun will evaluate expanding Interaction Advisor to the web, slots and email channels.
Mohegan Sun Quotes
"Users in our call center currently have to toggle back and forth between several screens to view necessary data when assisting a guest, which delays their response time and makes it difficult to supply requested information," said Chris Friday, SVP & CIO, Mohegan Sun. "With Infor CRM, users will have access to everything on a single, unified screen, and Interaction Advisor will automatically display promotional offerings based on saved customer preferences, enabling a higher level of guest satisfaction and more sales opportunities to help drive profits."
"Interaction Advisor will provide us with a valuable tool in discovering why guests choose to visit Mohegan Sun, what type of experience they're looking for, and why they keep coming back," said Dave Martinelli, VP of CRM, Mohegan Sun. "By finding out what our guests' needs and preferences are, we gain the advantage through customer knowledge, which will enable us to become more competitive in the gaming industry by adjusting our strategies accordingly."
"Infor CRM helps gaming companies to better manage and track account details and preferences history so that guests receive a personalized experience during each visit," said MJ Crabbe-Barberis, director of Global Product Marketing, CRM, Infor. "The solution not only promotes increased customer satisfaction, but it enables additional cross-sell and up-sell opportunities as well through Interaction Advisor so that users become an instant sales asset when interacting with guests."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor10 CRM Enterprise (Epiphany) - www.infor.com/solutions/crm/crm-enterprise/
- CRM Solution Demos - www.infor.com/company/solutiondemos/solutiondemos-crm/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About Mohegan Sun
Mohegan Sun, owned by the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, is one of the largest, most spectacular entertainment, gaming, dining and shopping destinations in the United States. Situated on 185 acres along the Thames River in scenic southeastern Connecticut, Mohegan Sun is home to three unique casinos, a 34-story, 1,200 room luxury hotel, a world-class spa and golf course, over 75 shops, restaurants and bars as well as three award-winning entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena. Mohegan Sun is within easy access of New York, Boston, Hartford and Providence and located 15 minutes from the museums, antique shops and waterfront of Mystic Country. More information is available by calling 1.888.226.7711 or visiting mohegansun.com. Connect with us on facebook.com/mohegansun, follow us on twitter.com/mohegansun and view us on youtube.com/mohegansunvideos.
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Infor, CRM, Mohegan Sun, gaming, hospitality, Sales,Applications,Marketing,CRM - Customer Relationship Management,Sales & Marketing,Database,Internet,Search,Internet Server Applications,E-mail,Search Servers,Sales,Sales,USA,Marketwire, ,Sports,Restaurants,Application Software,Internet Technology,Business,Entertainment,Golf,Email,