|Page (1) of 1 - 05/14/12||email article||print page|
Mobiquity and SAP Extend Relationship: Mobiquity Joins SAP's PartnerEdge Program, Scheduled to Unveil New EHS Mobile App at SAPPHIRE(May 14, 2012)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/14/12 -- Mobiquity, a professional services firm creating innovative and engaging enterprise-class mobile solutions that drive business value, today announced it has extended its strategic relationship with SAP. As an SAP PartnerEdge Partner, Mobiquity will continue to leverage SAP's Mobility Platform, including Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) and Afaria for accessing enterprise data to a wide range of mobile devices. At SAP's upcoming SAPPHIRE NOW event, Mobiquity will be facilitating several microforums on Mobile Innovation and Mobile Strategy Development. In addition, Mobiquity will be demonstrating a new Mobile Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) app that leverages SAP's Mobility Platform to create safer work environments.
- Dr. Scott Snyder, Mobiquity's President and Chief Strategy Officer, has been selected to facilitate three microforums at SAPPHIRE on Mobile Innovation and Developing a Balanced Mobile Strategy that includes both Quick Wins and Game Changers.
- Mobiquity plans to release SafetyMate, an environmental, health and safety (EHS) application that extends EHS functionality to the mobile user. SafetyMate interfaces with SAP's EHS Management Platform and increases employee engagement in EHS activities for enterprises. The company will demo the SafetyMate app at SAP's SAPPHIRE NOW user conference, taking place May 14-16 in Orlando, Fla., as part of a theater presentation of innovative partner mobile apps selected by SAP.
- As a PartnerEdge Partner, Mobiquity will expand its team of highly qualified developers who will focus exclusively on SAP customers using its SUP mobile enterprise application platform and Afaria enterprise mobility management solution.
- Under a new agreement with SAP services, Mobiquity has the flexibility to provide its full range of services, including mobile strategy, design, development, analytics, integration, and support, under contract to SAP to best meet the needs of SAP enterprise customers.
- Mobiquity's end-to-end approach to mobile is ideal for SAP customers, and provides them with a single partner that can help them through the entire mobile lifecycle -- from design and build through app deployment and management.
- Mobiquity is already working with SAP clients including a leading flooring supplier, Mohawk Industries; a global medical device leader, Boston Scientific; and the Canadian food retailer, Sobeys.
Comments on the News:
"SAP shares Mobiquity's conviction that mobile is a powerful disruptive force when it comes to re-shaping companies' business strategies for future success," said Snyder. "Mobiquity and SAP have had a strong partnership since the inception of our firm, and we're excited to participate in SAPPHIRE as both a thought leader and developer of innovative mobile solutions. We are confident that, together, we provide SAP customers with an unrivaled value proposition: acceleration and innovation around all their enterprise mobile business strategies."
Mobiquity is a professional-services firm working with the Global 2000 to create innovative and engaging enterprise-class mobile solutions. Clients benefit from the breadth and depth of our cross-disciplinary teams to unleash the power of mobile. Integrating strategy, user-experience design, analytics, security and social media, Mobiquity delivers across the entire mobile ecosystem, driving business innovation and competitive advantage. In its first 12 months, Mobiquity's client roster surged to more than 70 companies (the majority hailing from the Fortune 500), including CVS Caremark, Fidelity Investments, John Hancock, MetLife, Manulife Financial, the New York Post, Putnam Investments, State Street and Weight Watchers International. Mobiquity was named by Network World as one of the hot technology startups to watch in 2012. SAP also selected Mobiquity as a partner to help customers develop and implement mobile strategies and applications that optimize investments in SAP enterprise solutions. To learn more, visit www.mobiquityinc.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Mobiquity, Applications, Productivity Applications, Security, Other Applications, Management, Marketwire, , Financial, Theater, Business,