|Page (1) of 1 - 06/13/12||email article||print page|
Mobiquity President Scott Snyder to Share Perspective on Enterprise Mobility and Maximizing Business Processes at Mobile Connect(June 13, 2012)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/13/12 -- Mobiquity, a professional services firm that creates innovative and engaging enterprise-class mobile solutions that drive business value, today announced its co-founder and president, Dr. Scott Snyder, will share his perspective on how enterprises can leverage mobile to maximize business processes for ROI. He will be part of a panel discussion titled "Mobilizing Business Processes" at the Mobile Connect conference next week. The panel discussion will take place on Tuesday, June 19, from 3:30 to 4:15 p.m. at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Mass.
Mobile computing is drastically changing the way we conduct business, presenting both exciting opportunities, as well as new challenges for those who are leading the enterprise of the future. Legacy IT architectures need to be considered. New technology requirements and skill sets have to be addressed, along with innovative business disciplines, if companies are to meet "always on" mobile customer demands and capitalize on this era of mobile innovation. Dr. Snyder will share views on three critical factors in mobilizing business processes in the enterprise -- How to Improve, Transform and Invent -- and how to avoid pitfalls.
Joining Dr. Snyder on the panel are Phillip Easter, director of mobile apps, American Airlines, and James Gordon, first vice president of information technology, Needham Bank. Vishy Gopalakrishnan, VP, Mobility at SAP, is the moderator. Topics these experts will explore include:
- How organizations can best use the power of mobile to improve and enhance current sales cycles, order processes and transactions for better efficiency and competitive advantage
- How forward-thinking companies can transform their business strategies and invent brand-new processes that meet behaviors and patterns of mobile users "on the go"
- What types of players and collaboration are required to achieve this new model, and what are the new skill sets needed to capitalize on this era of mobile innovation for business advantage
- Why user-centered design is an important element to the success of a mobile application -- consider the user first when outlining the business process for design and development
- What additional facets, including security and analytics, need to be considered to ensure a comprehensive approach to enterprise-class mobile solutions
To learn more about this event, visit http://www.mobileconnectevent.com/
Mobiquity is a professional-services firm working with the Global 2000 to create innovative and engaging enterprise-class mobile solutions. Clients benefit from the breadth and depth of our cross-disciplinary teams to unleash the power of mobile. Integrating strategy, user-experience design, analytics, security and social media, Mobiquity delivers across the entire mobile ecosystem, driving business innovation and competitive advantage. In its first 12 months, Mobiquity's client roster surged to more than 70 companies (the majority hailing from the Fortune 500), including CVS Caremark, Fidelity Investments, John Hancock, MetLife, Manulife Financial, the New York Post, Putnam Investments, State Street and Weight Watchers International. Network World named Mobiquity one of the hot technology startups to watch in 2012. SAP also selected Mobiquity as a partner to help customers develop and implement mobile strategies and applications that optimize investments in SAP-enterprise solutions. To learn more, visit www.mobiquityinc.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Mobiquity, Sales, Applications, Sales & Marketing, Security, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, IT (Information Technology), Financial, Computer Science, Business,