|Page (1) of 1 - 02/18/14||email article||print page|
Mobile World Congress 2014: Amdocs Demonstrates Full Range of Solutions to Enable Service Providers to Embrace Challenge and Experience Success
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --At Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will introduce and showcase solutions and services that redefine the service provider's operating environment. By delivering a real-time, integrated customer experience from the device to the network Amdocs removes traditional barriers to service and system convergence.
Amdocs event highlights include:
- Amdocs CES 9.1: Amdocs will be showcasing its latest integrated product suite which introduces new social care, small and medium-sized business (SMB), and multi-play capabilities, allowing service providers to give customers control of their experience across any channel, network, service or device. Amdocs is also introducing Smart Cell Placement, a new solution that identifies poor customer experience hotspots in order to drive efficient wireless network planning.
- Amdocs Big Data and Analytics: Amdocs executives will be available to discuss Amdocs' big data strategy that enables service providers to harness the full potential of big data with real-time analytical insight and intelligence, and dynamically improve business processes and agility.
- Amdocs Network Solutions: Following the company's acquisition of Actix and Celcite, the newly-formed Amdocs Network Solutions business will showcase Amdocs Self-Optimizing Networks, a solution that automates the optimization of radio access networks (RAN) and uniquely extends network insights into customer value. Amdocs Network Solutions can be found at Hall 6, stand 7F60 and Hall 7, stand 6C20.
- Amdocs Services: Amdocs will reveal details of a global survey into service provider IT services sourcing trends and present customer evidence showing success in leveraging these trends. Experts will also be on hand to discuss innovation through new business models, technology-based solutions and unique processes.
- Amdocs Lab: Amdocs' dedicated demo room will host a wide range of demonstrations of new portfolio capabilities spanning Amdocs Multi-Play, Amdocs SMB, Big Data, Amdocs PCRF and Amdocs Machine-to-Machine (M2M).
- Learn more about Amdocs customer experience solutions, products, and services
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations.With revenue of $3.3 billion in fiscal 2013, Amdocs and its more than 21,000 employees serve customers in over 70 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2013 filed on December 09, 2013 and our Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 on February 11, 2014.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Business Issues, IT Management, CES Attendees, Consumer Electronics Show, Business, Other,