|Page (1) of 1 - 06/05/12||email article||print page|
MobiOne Cross-platform, Builds Apple App Store and Google Android Apps on Windows Computers(June 05, 2012)
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 05, 2012
Genuitec, LLC, is proud to announce the production release of its cross-platform mobile app developer environment, MobiOne Studio 2.0. With this release, MobiOne brings its intuitive what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) iOS visual app development, testing tools, cloud-based app builder and distribution services to the Android mobile platform. True write once, run anywhere apps are now possible, as MobiOne apps can auto-scale their user interface to operate on Android and iOS devices.
MobiOne is the simplest and most intuitive mobile development platform available. Throughout the development and testing phases of the application life-cycle, MobiOne's WYSIWYG visual tools present the developer a view of their application just as it will appear and function when installed and run on a mobile device. The device emulation modes supported in this release include the Apple iPhone and iPad and the Android Nexus S, a 7 tablet and Samsung Tab 10.1, among others too.
"Enterprises want mobile development tools that support native, hybrid and pure HTML apps, which leverage existing skills," said James Governor, co-founder of developer-focused analyst firm RedMonk. By building deep support for Android, Genuitec's MobiOne now meets those needs."
MobiOnes cross-platform apps are built on the popular HTML5 hybrid-native app model using the open-source Cordova/PhoneGap framework. Optionally, users may choose to create an optimized mobile webapp or web site. The HTML5 web programming technologies offer a low cost of ownership and are simple to learn and use.
Join us for a webinar on June 14 at 12:00 P.M. EST to see MobiOne in action: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/733314674
MobiOne has several standout features that class it above the competition:
1. Extensive use of the WYSIWYG visual paradigm across MobiOne's developer tools makes it the most intuitive and easy to use cross-platform mobile application IDE available
2. No coding skills are needed to get started creating professional business and social apps. The intuitive drag-n-drop visual designer provides true What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) feedback of your user interface's styling and layout
3. MobiOne apps will auto-scale to fit the many screen resolutions of Android and iOS devices - true write once, run anywhere.
4. MobiOne Design Center automation generates application code based on the popular hybrid application architecture using the open HTML5 and Cordova/PhoneGap technologies
5. Runs on Windows. To create App Store-ready native apps, no Mac is needed to build iOS app nor is it necessary to learn Apple's Objective-C or Android's Java coding languages
6. App testing on your mobile devices is made easy using the MobiOne App Center Builder and Distributer cloud services. Share your app with one or more testers via email notification that includes the ability to launch an over-the-air installer for your app. Alternately, developers can test seamlessly with the world-class MobiOne iOS and Android mobile emulators.
If app designers need further reasons to use MobiOne look no further than our vibrant user community where users from Fortune 100 companies, students, artists, electricians and web designers are using MobiOne to develop apps for Apple's App Store, Google Play and other popular Android app stores and on the Web, said Wayne Parrott, vice president of product development at Genuitec. Now with Android support, we expect our user community growth to explode with new users pushing the limits of true cross-platform app development.
Get MobiOne free for 15 days at: http://genuitec.com/mobione
There's much more to learn about MobiOne, please visit this link for downloads, technical details and how-to information: http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/download.html
Try MobiOne today free for 15 days. MobiOne is $99 per license.
With year-over-year growth since the company was founded in 1997, Genuitec continues to expand by offering superior products to enterprises at value-driven prices. Its products are used by 17,000 global enterprises including 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies. Genuitec's support forums are a vibrant community where users engage with staff to answer any number of technical needs. Genuitec is constantly evaluating market opportunities for new areas of growth, and has launched a new product in each of the last 4 years. As a fully-distributed work force, the company maintains a low overhead, yet attracts the most talented software developers with its flexible employment options.
Genuitec is based in Flower Mound, Texas and is founding member of the Eclipse Foundation along with IBM, Intel and HP.
*Please follow MobiOne's latest news by joining "MyEclipse" on Facebook and @MobiOne_ on Twitter.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9568453.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime,software,computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,design and engineering,internet,consumer goods,consumer issue,consumer confidence,consumer issue,computing and information technology,satellite technology,software,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,plastic art,internet,entertainment award,entertainment (general),arts (general),