|Page (1) of 1 - 08/04/09||email article||print page|
Mobclix Launches Largest Ad Exchange Platform for MobileDevelopers and Advertisers Gain More Control and Better Transparency Through Open Marketplace (August 04, 2009)
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/04/09 -- Mobclix (www.mobclix.com) today became the industry's largest mobile ad exchange network via its sophisticated open marketplace platform and comprehensive account management solution for iPhone application developers, advertisers, ad networks and agencies. By providing complete transparency and visibility, the Mobclix ad exchange allows developers to maximize revenues and advertisers to increase performance.
"After closely listening to feedback from our customers, democratizing the mobile marketplace is the best solution for both advertisers and developers," says Krishna Subramanian, Mobclix co-founder. "Developers win with the ad exchange system by gaining a higher return rate on revenues, while the existing Mobclix platform provides control and seamless management of their inventory."
Through partnerships with over 20 leading ad networks, Mobclix provides the largest community of developers, advertisers, agencies and ad networks on one common platform for consolidated relationship management. As marketers leverage the Mobclix platform for precise audience targeting based on geographic, demographic and behavioral insights, developers use its analytics and advertising expertise to gain access to multiple networks in order to secure 100 percent fill rates and the highest eCPMs.
"Mobclix enables us to target specific audience segments, such as the 'Die Hard Gamer' and 'Trendy Tween,'" says Clive Downie, vice president, marketing at ngmoco. "The deep targeting ability allows ngmoco to reach iPhone users most likely to engage with our applications, driving more downloads and increasing usage."
KEY BENEFITS FOR DEVELOPERS:
- Highest eCPMs - Ensures the highest eCPMs possible for every impression and ad size via true yield optimization technology
- Trouble-free management - Provides streamlined management of multiple networks with one account through a comprehensive online dashboard, easy importing of pre-existing relationships and combined payments with a single check
- Size advantage - Maximizes space through a small library footprint that allows developers to include more levels, songs, or features without sacrificing access to multiple networks
- Increase scale - Allows addition of new ad networks without updating or waiting for approvals from Apple
- Improve performance - Prevents crashes and decreases latency by leveraging one server to access multiple ad libraries -- integration is easy with one library and one line of code
KEY BENEFITS FOR ADVERTISERS:
- Precise targeting - Provides the largest pool of aggregate mobile data available, audience segmentation allows advertisers to target based on geography, behavior, vertical and demographics
- Sophisticated bidding platform - Automatically switches between networks on the fly, allowing apps to serve the highest paying ads while maximizing performance through goal-based targeting, bidding, defined budgets and frequency caps so ads don't go stale
- Instant Mobile Reach - Allows advertisers and networks to immediately expand their reach across the mobile audience by integrating ad campaigns into the exchange on demand
- Create interactive campaigns - Leverages the iPhone's capabilities (e.g. SMS/phone, video/audio, accelerometer, geo location, web forms or coupons) with the SDK to engage users with interactive ads
Mobclix (www.mobclix.com) is the industry's largest mobile ad exchange network via its sophisticated open marketplace platform and comprehensive account management solution for iPhone application developers, advertisers, ad networks, and agencies. The Mobclix ad exchange provides complete transparency and visibility for developers to maximize revenues and advertisers to increase performance. Founded in 2008, Mobclix was a TechCrunch 50 finalist and Seedcamp winner that same year.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Mobclix, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Internet Technology,