|Page (1) of 1 - 05/18/10||email article||print page|
Mitratech Announces General Availability of TeamConnect(R) Enterprise 3.2 for Solution Developers Looking to Build Powerful Business Applications at a Fraction of Time and CostTeamConnect Enterprise's Rich Development Tool Kit Facilitates Building Collaborative Accountability Applications That Fuse Modern Teamwork and Communication Requirements With the Ability to Forensically Examine Events (May 18, 2010)
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/18/10 -- Mitratech, the leader in collaborative accountability applications, today announced the release of TeamConnect® Enterprise version 3.2. Proven in legal and compliance industries with over one-fourth of Fortune 500 organizations currently using TeamConnect applications, the TeamConnect platform is now available to all solution developers looking to build powerful applications that require collaboration and accountability in equal measure. The J2EE platform's open infrastructure and development toolkit make it easy to translate and productize domain expertise into an enterprise application, with resources that include:
- A centralized database to store critical information, facilitate enterprise-wide communication and knowledge-sharing
- Comprehensive security and rights management with fine-grained user access control for complete protection of confidential information
- Workflow automation to help multi-step business processes, and to automate a variety of actions including approval flow, task assignments, alerts, and notifications
- GUI-driven Rules Engine to trigger system actions and events
- A programmable user interface that leverages the latest technologies, such as Spring MVC and AJAX for a rich user experience
- A Data Warehouse for business intelligence, analytics, and quick and easy reporting
- Productivity tools than include contact management, calendaring, and document management
Using the TeamConnect toolkit, Mitratech partners have significantly reduced the time and cost of application development. George Kiersted, President of Kiersted Systems, explained, "We typically develop our own proprietary software products, but with TeamConnect's open architecture and flexibility, it's a great fit when it comes to developing new software. TeamConnect Enterprise reduced our product development time by 60 percent."
In addition to TeamConnect's core development resources, version 3.2 also provides:
- "Drag and drop" screen layout functionality to reduce development time and drive down implementation costs for custom screen layouts by reducing the need for expensive developer resources.
- Versatility in application servers and hardware independence to reduce investment costs and resources required, while making the system easy to deploy in a heterogeneous computing environment.
- Client-side browser support includes Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Firefox 3.6, Safari 4.x for Mac, and Google Chrome 4.1.
- Supported application servers include IBM WebSphere 6.1.x and 7, Oracle WebLogic 10 and 11, Tomcat 6.0, and RedHat JBoss 5; supported database servers include Oracle 10 G and 11 G, MS SQL 2005 and 2008.
- Performance Monitor to reduce time troubleshooting system problems by helping to identify system anomalies such as a poorly performing SQL queries or excessive CPU or memory usage and allowing system administrators to track down the root cause.
- Productivity enhancements and data import from Excel to facilitate data migration.
"TeamConnect was designed to bring outside parties such as attorneys and experts into enterprise team processes and projects but still maintain security and privacy," said Mitratech President and CEO Afshin Behnia. "What differentiates our platform from other collaboration technology is that it was also designed from the ground up to be able to 'unwind' or review a matter or event that's being tracked and determine precisely when something happened and who was involved," he continued. "All of this was done with an eye to making this data admissible into a legal proceeding."
"Developing on the TeamConnect platform was attractive to us because it offered a much shorter time to market for our applications," said Dan Hamilton, President of Mosaic Consulting, "but what we found compelling was the richness of the entire user experience, that enables users to effectively collaborate on projects with full traceablity."
"TeamConnect Enterprise 3.2 enables our ISV partners to realize the potential of our collaborative accountability platform by improving the user interface customization process and significantly improving out-of-the-box performance," said Mr. Behnia. "These improvements, taken as a whole, offer impressive cost and time savings."
About TeamConnect® Enterprise - TeamConnect® Enterprise is an integrated development environment that enables easy UI-driven applications development accessible to business users via highly configurable rules and workflows. Mitratech applications built on top of the TeamConnect Enterprise platform provide support for high-volume, mission-critical usage via the use of Web application clustering and load balancing; utilize flexible security rights management with extensible authentication framework for integrations with corporate security portals like Single Sign-On Servers or LDAP; and offer a state-of-the-art user interface that leverages the latest technologies such as AJAX to provide a rich user experience.
About Mitratech - Mitratech provides market-leading Collaborative Accountability Applications for businesses and their trusted partners. With team-oriented domain applications in legal process automation, governance, risk, compliance and security, Mitratech's TeamConnect Collaborative Accountability Suite improves transparency of financial reporting, reduces exposure to risk, sharpens operating discipline, improves information security and the efficiency of enterprise processes. Our Collaborati browser application also meets the accountability and collaboration needs of proliferating extraprise teams, wherein vendors, partners and service providers often have to be included in sensitive teamwork projects such as electronic billing, legal hold and collaborative budgeting, or those which expose your business to liability.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Mitratech, Applications, Sales & Marketing, Document Management, Productivity Applications, Security, Database, Internet, Business Issues, Hardware, Other Applications, Authentication, Authentication, Other, Business Intelligence, Architecture, Security, Internet Server Applications, IT Management, Management, CEO/CFO, Mac, OS9, OSX, Marketwire, IT (Information Technology), Security, Financial, Internet Technology, Business, Internet, Other,